Thursday, February 19, 2009

Breakfast + Visitor from Mars?




Super bored~
There's nothing to do at home...
I don't mean really nothing to do...
It's just that everything I'm doing is just too dull...

=T___T=

And because of that...
I've been cracking my head open, storming my brains to find for great ideas to write in my blog...
But unfortunately... which you can see...
I came up with nothing except this lousy idea to post my breakfast up here = ='''
Which is inspired by Nate River...

These few days...
I've been eating nothing but eggs and sausages and bread...
*grin*
I'll be hardly surprising if my weight increases...
*sigh*
Can't blame me though...
Cause I just love them and on the plus side...
I love cooking breakfast^^
Hehe^^







Eggs + minced Sausages
I dunno why...
But I love eating with fork and knife...
Hehe...
Even though I hold them like I'm playing a cello...


Eggs + Sausages + toast = Delicious breakfast^^
Delicious breakfast = carbohydrates + protein + lipds
Lipids = Fat
Fat = Spiral Riynn
Spiral Riynn = Me^^

Nice equation...
*smirks*
If I could only make use of this in my maths = =


minced sausages


... ...


\(^0^)/

All finished^^
Burp...
Haha...





Anyway...
Today I had a visitor...
(This is kinds ironic... since I said I had nothing to write about...)

I had a visitor^^
My cousin came over...
... ...
... ... ...
with a request...
... ...
She wanted me to...
...
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ...
Teach her!!!

At first I was like, Huh?
Teach you??
Why should I??

(@.@)?

Then suddenly I remembered...
Oh... The promise I made...
*sigh*
During Chinese New Year
she asked me whether or not I could teach her...
I kept declining
But still she kept pestering me so I said yes to keep her mouth shut...
I didn't take her too seriously...
Haizzz...

And so I ended up teaching her to write a Chinese essay...
... ...
It was like I was helping her to do her homework!
I was the one giving ideas...
And she just sat there quietly writing what I said...
Like a secretary!!
I didn't even know if she was listening or not...
Haizzz...

After helping her finish her homework...
She told me she will be coming again next week with an evil smirk

*sigh*

... ...

Well that's it...
Took me a long time to type...
Dunno why...
Anyway I'm going back to reading Harry Potter^^
Akakakakakaka...

=T___T=

~*owari*~



7 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Are those sausages?

Minced sausages?

"Took me a long time to type...
Dunno why..."

I think I might know what you felt while writing this - i took like 2 hours just to write my newest post, and it's short!

小虫 said...

Minced sausages??
does it taste sweet?! ahaha~

if no idea~ i wont post lol XD

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

haha are you chemistry student?
soft-hearted la you...

you're cute♥

蕴如 said...

鸡蛋都走样了,哈哈

vcwanyi said...

ouuu~
nice breakfast~
i think it taste good~

Spiral Riynn said...

❤ IceGlacial™ ❤
Yes... those are sausages... = =
Only I cut them up...

Well it took me along time to type cos I was busy watching at the same time lolx...

嘉CacinG進
No they don't = =
What made you think they taste sweet??

M I A
You can say that... But I loathe Chemistry...
And what made you say that I'm soft-hearted??
And thanks for your compliment...

蕴如
Erm... I can't make the eggs round... *sigh*
At least they taste good^^

♥-wanyi-♥
Of course it's a nice breakfast... It's made by me^^ Muahahahaha...

Nate River said...

我今天慷慨大方
不跟你讨idea版权费~