Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First post of the month + 你一定做过的18件傻事!!!

Okie...
This is my first February post = =
First of all...
I would like you all to know that my computer is still spoiled...
The darn computer man just came and took my darling CPU away...
He said that it was corrupted and whatnot... = =
Haizzz...
*sob*

So now I'm using my bro's laptop secretly...
Hehe...
I have only one brother and he's younger than I am...
And yet...
He's really horrible, fat, ugly, terrible...
He NEVER lets anyone touch his darn laptop...

I'm not used to the position of keys on the laptop
and I dare not touch other stuff on the laptop in case I leave any evidence behind...
Those are the reasons I haven't been updating my blog = =
And I loathe the touch pad of the laptop...
It's way too sensitive!!!
I can't wait to feel the curve of the mouse again...
I sound like a pervert don't I??
Hehe...

And besides I've been sticking my nose in online comics again...
Hehe...
ONEMANGA!!!!

I'm currently reading

Magister Negi Magi
( which is so exciting...)

Ouran High School Club
(Which is hillarious and kinda dumb)

Gakuen Alice
(Hillarious and silly^^)


Well back to the main topic...
What's the main topic again??
Never mind...



Oh and I'll be posting things about CHINESE NEW YEAR on my blog soon
I guess...
If my CPU comes back to mama...



Well... I'm going back to reading my comics^^
And listening to my Grade 8 songs...
= =



See Ya^^







Oh yeah... I found this little something in my long forgotten mail box...
= =
It's kinda funny and silly^^
So I decided to post it here...Cause I'm gonna delete all my mails...


•●•●你一定做过的18件傻事!!!●•●•


1、用手插入米缸的米里面插来插去
Yes... I've done it before... felt good~

2、地下有阶砖时,特意隔一格一格来走(不可走过界,要完全在格内)
Yes... Been there, done that... kinda stupid really

3、用镜面反射阳光,照来照去
I don't think so...

4、铺张纸在硬币上面,然后用铅笔在上面描,描个形出来
Yes, when I was super bored...

5、吃完瑞士糖之后,将糖纸包回原本四四方方的形状出来
OOOooo... Yes... Then I'll give it to somebody else...

6、超级市场踩着购物车行走
Yes... Now, no? The cart will break = =

7、贴张写着“我是白痴”的纸条在同学的背后
Loads of times...
Pranking, yes^^

8、拍别人左边 站在别人右边
Yes... I'm an idiot aren't I??
I should have slapped the person harder... = =

9、踩别人的影子
Yes...

10、丢别人门口的拖鞋下楼
No!!!

11、下楼梯时坐在扶手上面滑下来
I don't think so
The railing might break...
And things will get ugly...

12、在电梯上往相反方向走
No...
I've never had the guts to try it...
Or rather I never dared to do it when my mum was around...

13、用萤光笔油指甲
No... I used color pencils though...

14、下雨打伞,总是故意地转那把伞
Yes^^

15、家里没人时,对着镜子学跳舞/演戏/唱歌
I hate to admit it, but yes...

16、在街上见到狗就扮猫叫,见到猫就扮狗吠
Yes^^ Haha...

17、下雨的时候,拿起伞故意往雨大的地方走去 听雨啪啪的声音 感觉很爽
Yes^^ I like it...

18、玩家电包装里的那张有很多泡泡的塑料膜,把泡泡一个一个按破

Oh... It was like my hobby when I little... = =

你一定至少有做过13件。。。

现在回想起来好好笑哦。。。。
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。。



*owari*

5 comments:

Nate River said...

18件超sot的事里我做过14件...
==lll

这个帖chaiyee也有send给我

看了后我觉得曾经做过大部分傻事的我有点神经病

但我想很多人也和我一样~

套下李安讲的那句经典话:
每个人的心中都有一座断背山

我的版本:
每个人的心中都有一条神经病汉~

哈哈XP

vcwanyi said...

哈哈,我也有做过蛮多的~

我看应该也不仅仅是我~哈哈

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... Feels good to know I'm not the only dumb one...

DSYF said...

I only did around 10 out of 18...
XD

JW said...

18 stupid things....= ="""
is something like childhood experiences~
enjoy them~XD

oh ya...introduce you one manga~Yotsuba(四葉妹妹)if you enjoyed hilarious manga~