Sunday, November 16, 2008

10 things I MUST do after SPM!!!!!!!!!!

1. Online all day >> Finish reading W.I.T.C.H. and watch movies on Youtube

2. Download and print all the anime music scores and learn to play until I faint... Haha...

3. Update my blog >> exam experiences... Hehe...

4. Go for the year end trip!!!!!! Yay!!!! My mom let me go gua...

5. Finish learning my violin + piano exam pieces... very lazy mah during exam...=.=

6. Finish writing my half done stories >> Rhymes of Life, Labyrinth & Crusader and perhaps start new ones...

7. Practise my watercolour... and drawing... >.<

8. Read lotsa books >> reread my own collection then go buy some more... Hehe...

9. Go visit KINOKUNIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

10. Find a job and earn lotsa money... XD




My to do list... Now need to concentrate on Add Math... =.= My mom doesn't know that I'm online now... See ya...Hehe

2 comments:

Nate River said...

你知道吗?我在看着这篇文章时我阿哥就在旁边,他看到你满满的ten things to do list,很戏剧性的叹了叹气,说:

“这些东西在假期内可以统统做玩吗?还不是半途而废?哎,真是天真的小孩!”

。。。。。。

虽说我是你的死党,应该帮你顶回他的,可是他的形容实在太贴切了,我也表示赞同,他所说的蛮像你的。。。

spm完后去癫个够吧?

Spiral Riynn said...

... ...