Friday, November 28, 2008

Another sumthin...


Just started drawing...
It's really hard, controlling the mouse...
But at last I got the shape and outline done...

The artline is finished!!!
Finally!!

Starting to colour it, which is very time consuming...

Yes!!!
I succeeded after experimenting with PAINT!!!
I'm so happy!!!
>.~

This is actually part of my hand drawn drawing...

There were supposed to be angels at the back...
But since it was too difficult, I gave up...
So I just drew the main character...

The theme is actually
'You're never alone on Christmas^^'


Going to bed now...
Been up for very long...



~Ciao~


7 comments:

Arliexzter Galliarno said...

班上最佳画家,李芷宁同学!
真是敬佩,敬佩及了!!!
The sky is the lower limit, the stars are the standard, and your goal is anything longer than the width of your third finger...

-jAy-

Kishia Mae said...

Hi Zhi Ning^^ Ya lo.. long time no c.. U stop learning piano jor? Nice painting! ^^ I noe u r Zhi Ning la...

Spiral Riynn said...

Jeremiah: Thank you...
You trying to cuci kasut r??

But anyway thanks

Spiral Riynn said...

Kishia: Have you come back to M'sia??

Nah... Of coz not going to stop lar...SPM mah... Going to EBjj on Monday...

Nate River said...

Y u like to copy my idea de???

wei!!!

版权费!!!!!

Spiral Riynn said...

Its not like its exactly the same...
=.=
I just use yrs to practise...
Coz I'm lazy to think lar...

Spiral Riynn said...

Correction... This is mine... I didn't copy yr idea!!!