Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jadual SPM...

I know SPM is over but I still wanna say this!! I'm really frustrated bout the jadual!!!

You see the time on the timetable we received for SPM is not accurate!!! There were 3 subjects that had a change in time but we weren't informed a day earlier!! Especially EST...

Yesterday my friend phoned me and asked about the time of EST... Then only I realized about that... In the booklet given the time EST starts was 10:10am... Yes??But...

From the jadual that we printed from the internet it started at 11:40am...

We were wondering which was the right one. And I was debating with myself which one to follow... I called pig's mom who's a teacher in another school and asked bout the time... But, there was no difference, it was still 10:10am...

So... I decided to play safe and not trust my friend's instincts... We went at 9:30am and when we got there the other SPM candidates taking seni were still there... And the invigilator told us our paper started at 11:40am... =.=

I was like, wtf?? 11:40am... That's almost 2 hours!!! @#$%*@#%#%$!!!!!!!![censored]


Who the hell typed the jadual?? It's not like it's a small difference!! It's a BIG difference!! Ohmigod whoever that typed probably was very short sighted or had a very bad hand and eye coordination!!!


The other subject was Moral and Chinese which had a time difference too but not as serious as this... =.= Somebody sue the typer... =.=


Well let's get on to the other part of the story... After we heard bout that my gang and I decided to stay at school and chat... Nothing to revise mah... EST... You tell me loh...

Then our 'darling' Shao Min a.k.a. pig took out a bloody camera... I couldn't help myself but I uttered, "Oh I didn't know you knew who to use a camera..." Haha... Why did I say that??

Cause she doesn't even know how to use a handphone!!! Once she asked a friend to send her a picture and she said, "Oh I don't have my phone with me now, can you send it to me later?? I'll give you my phone number..."

I was laughing like hell when I heard her say that... >.< cause normally we send pictures via infrared or bluetooth. I know there's the MMS thing but I doubt she knows bout it... Okay let's get back to the main thing...

After hearing what the invigilator said my gang and I decided to stay back and chat... Nothing to revise mah... What to revise?? EST wo... You tell me lar...

Since there was a camera, we decided to take a few pictures for remembrance... Then slowly, a'few' became a 'lot'... Haizzz... Teenagers... We had fun poising stupid + silly poises... That ranged from egytians to qian shou guan ying...

There was a bulldozer parked in our school compound>>Tapak Perhimpunan. And we decided that was a great thing to poise with... I don't know what possessed me to think that was a great idea...

I think she'll be posting up those photoes... I just pray and hope she doesn't...

No comments: