Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yes! The freaking SPM is over!!!!!!!

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!

Ohmigod!!!!! The moment we've all been waiting for(5sn)!!! 27/11/08!!!!

The Freaking SPM is finally over for us!!!!!!!!!


I dunno bout other people taking more subjects but this felling is as if I've been let out of jail!!!
I'm free from the clutches of hell!!!
I've been dreaming for this day!!!

It's indeed true....


Time flies!!!!!!!!!! It does and it just zoomed past!!



Yes!!!!!!! I'm shedding tears of joy now!!!!

I'll jump for joy!!!!!!!!


Yes!!!!!!! I'll scream for joy!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have my holiday all to myself and not devote it to any stupid exam!!!!

This feels so good!!!

I'm liking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm exploding with happiness!!!!!!!!!


Guys... SPM is... evil and I'm just glad it's over...


Hehe... I won't have to see those stupid textbooks again... Normally I read storybooks before I sleep but due to SPM I read textbooks that make my head spin!!!!!!!!!!!!


OOOOOLALALALALA....



i'M GLAD i SURVIVED THIS DUEL WITH SPM...


I could have died.... =.=


But fear not fellow maties... Arh would not die asss easily.... Hehe!!!! I'm determined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!!
Add the following gadget to u rblog ok??
I cant add u...

Nate River said...

fReAk...

but i m tooooooooo happy~

Oolala~ Merdeka!!!!