Thursday, November 27, 2008

咱们5sn的聚会。。。

I just tried typing in chinese but I gave up!!
Why??
First, I'm too lazy to type the then look for the word again...
Second, there's something wrong with my chinese star... When I type more then 10 words on the internet, it turns into gibberish... with boxes and arrows... all jumbled up...
So... I'll make do with easy to type english...

I just came back from our last gathering of 5sn... This is really the last...
Just now in the evening at around 6pm, I received a call from Suet Li... asking me to go to KFC... Huh?? What for??
Last gathering ma...
Okay la...

It was going to start at 7pm... But I was watching youtube at that time>> Pixel Perfect...
So I decided not to go so early...
Anyway, due to late notice, my mom had already prepared dinner so I had to eat before I went...
Just thinking of KFC makes my shudder...
Why?? That's another story...

So when I got there, they were all waiting for the late arrival of VVIP>> me...
Hehe...
From far they were standing in front of KFC like idiots...=.=
Why didn't they go in??
Cause they changed the venue and I was the only one that didn't know...
So they had to wait for me...

We walked to Double Happiness Restaurant...
When we arrived, we spotted the other boys>> Abhiram & the gang... sitting there...
But they weren't with us... I dunno why??
What's a gathering when not everyone joins in??
Well never mind...

The dinner went smoothly, a little bumpy, and too much noise!!!

Everyone was hyperactive!! It might be the last time we get together...
This kind of last gathering should be full of tears, but no...
We decided to be special and make all the noise we could...

Chaos...

And who was the main source of it??

TAY CHAI YEE!!! HAHAHAHA....
(No offence my dear...)

Nah everyone did make noise lar... Even me... Who was second to her... =.=

We were all chatting nonsense over the meal... All trying to backstab each other...

Me: Yi?? We're putting on black blouses together... Don't we match??
Louise: =.= Who wants to be a match with you??
Me: @#$%$#@!!!!

Chai yee: Bah blah blah blah...[nonsense]
Li Yin: Are you full yet??
Chai Yee: ?? Yes??
Me: Jiang bao hai shi chi bao??
You probably wouldn't understand...

And the pig was using her camera to snap all those photos...
Pig: I think I can be a camera...[摄影机]
Everyone: Huh??

Blah blah blah...

Chiter chater... Chiter chater...

I can't really remember what did we talk about, it was mostly nonsense...
But, after finishing our meal, the photo taking session for wanna be models started...=.=
Sadly I was one of them this time...
How could I not??
This could be our last time...
Truly photo taking maniacs...
We poised and poised, smiled and smiled...
It was fun and IRRITATING!!!
I had to smile to the camera... I couldn't move my face!! It had to be a smile...

I was thinking out loud,"Will I get facial cramp for smilling at the camera for too long??"
The photo taking session progressed to a level of madness...
Another type of chaos and mayhem...
HELLOOO~~ We're in a restaurant...
A R~E~S~T~A~U~R~A~N~T my dears~

Then something interesting happened...
Haha... If you were there, you would surely laugh your teeth out!!!

One of the boys>> Mr. Chan Chee Keong was wearing a cross shaped necklace, but with hooks at the end...
Unfortunately for Chai Yee... He accidently hooked the cross onto the back of her blouse...
[I'm doing my bery best to translate it into words]
At first I thought he was just helping her to adjust her bra strap... =.=
Then when I took a better look...
The were practically sticking together...
Everyone was laughing like hell when they saw them...
And to avoid the embarassment, the 'gentleman' ran of, pulling my poor friend along!!!
Ohmigosh!!! When he ran away, he was practically trying to tuck her blouse off!!!!!
Wow!! A strip show!!!

And it was followed by non-stop laughter...
Even I can't stop sniggering at the thought of it...

And it progressed well, sort of...
[This post is getting a little bit too long for comfort]


After the chaos at the retaurant, and the hundred photos taken we headed off to KFC...
I had to wait for my mom to pick me up there...

And that's the summary of our gathering...

Cheers 5sn and good luck in the future!!! You'll need it!!!


Cheerio~~ ^^



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can i copy urs??
im lazy to describe the last gathering...
U knw it!!
Typing chinese takes a long time..
Every post minimum take half an hour!!!
Haizzz..
Y MY ENG SO POOR DE??

Spiral Riynn said...

okok la...