Friday, November 28, 2008

Sumthin good...


!!!!!Tada!!!!!
...Hisano and my handiwork...
...Finished just now at my house...
^^Hehe^^

It was me that actually did the planning and the drawing...
Hisano added the details and taught me more about the icons...
She gave me suggestions and helped in the colouring abit...
It came out much better than before...

Hehe>.~

This was during our school carnival...
Our gang was involved in the Hunted House...
We enjoyed it very much!!!
Scaring people is much better than being scared by someone else
-@.@-
I really liked to sit at the corner and jump up and frighten the bypassers...
Its a Hunted House, you're supposed to be frightened!!
-+.+-


Hisano and I were acting as geisha ghosts... Hehe...
We were actually wearing our class's curtains...
Self-made-kimonos, done by Sherly^^
Sherly was a ghost in a red dress...
She shrieked a lot...
The pig was a mummy at first but then since the toilet paper kept falling off, she decided to switch to a ghost doll??
And Yik Yee was a chinese cheongsam ghost...


It was very fun, really...

I enjoyed seeing our customers screaming their heads off
and running away from me!!!
Yes...

That was a truly memorable day...
We made around 1 thousand...
Hehe...
Then we had a barbecue at Sherly's house
There were I think around 20 of us...

That's all I think...
I'll come up with another idea...

And make another interesting drawing^^




~Ciao~





3 comments:

Spiral Riynn said...

Alamak!!!! Its supposed to be haunted house!!

Nate River said...

Hunted house~

wat is tat darling?

Spiral Riynn said...

Oh...

DONT CALL ME DARLING!!!