Saturday, November 29, 2008

Loneliness...

Why does it take so long to upload nowadays??
This first piece looks awful...
Don't mind the fringe...
Just started drawing it...

To Nate River:
Doesn't this look familiar??
Borrowed your idea...

The artline is more or less finished on the girl...


Hihi^^
The background looks terribly dull...
I dunno what to draw...
And by the way, the girl is kneeling...
not crippled...
The window doesn't look realistic...
=.=

Started colouring it...
I experimented with many colours first
In the end, this looked the best...
The eyes look weird but that was the best colour there was...
The others were just weird and dull...


This piece is named
*Loneliness*
She does seem lonely, right??

This is so time consuming!!
I started at 2pm and now its 7pm...
Holiday ma...

I think I've improved a lot!!
This is just my second piece using PAINT!!!
He
he...
There's still space for improvement..
.

I'll make another one soon^^



Please comment!!!
>.~


No comments: