Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Seksaan Pembawa Maut???

I haven't updated recently... Well Now I have... First of all I have to do last minute studying for SPM!!! And I'm also very lazy to type.... Hehe... Just finished my Math Paper 2 test at 12:30... FYI, this is my third day of the exam... I'm pretty fed up with tests... I take 11 subjects so now, 4 down and 7 to go!!!!!!!!!!! I have to cram cram cram!!!! I'm not very pleased with my current performance, especially math... =.= Cham lo...


Haizzz.... Add Math, Chem, Bio, and Phy, I will take up your challenges!! You wait and see!!! Hehe... That's the spirit! Gambateh!!!

Oh and before the exam, my friend send me this message...

Puan Wong: Read textbook!! Eat well, sleep well and do well in exams!!

Mr Wong: How can?? Don't panic when you see long questions... Analyze it!! 20% --> Yes, pass!!!

Puan Nor' Aini: 2 muka surat bagi karangan B, saya jamin tak ada A1!!!

Puan Nair: Answer in complete sentences!! Forget about drinking water!! You won't die for not drinking water for 2 hours... Time is precious!!!

Miss Yusni: Suet Li, Lian Seong, Onn Kei, Kar Yee, Cheeky... Semua A1 ya!!!

Mr Tan: 概述越来越难,不用担心,你们拿到B4我已经很开心了,因为你们拿华文… 很多人为了保持他们的标青成绩,放弃华文…我时常拿你们做例子… 你们是最多人拿华文的5SN…

Mr Shan: Hafal kata kunci!!


When I firstr saw it I was laughing like hell... This is plain genius... Insanely funny...

The message above is copied from >> hISanO Hir0HAtA... H3H3... Very lazy to type mah, anyway I asked for permission dy...

Done by Loan Shark of 5sn>> Jin Kit and edited little bit by hisano...




That's all for now... I might go into hibernating mode... Hehe... Blame it all on the exam!!!



Before my mom comes home, I wanna wish SPM candidates from all Ketari 5sn and all the other candidates
Good Luck and Break A Leg!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ei..!!
U gt ask for permission meh??
I thought u say u wan to copy the jin dian leh...
Anyway
wat i say Juz joking la..
Hahhaa!!!
u gt 7 more to go, i juz gt 6 more to go..
好羡慕你...
hehehe..
你就好啦,我想要都没有...
hahaha(i knw u wan to box me nw..)
Hahaha!!!
Gambateh..
Sejarah get A1 liao...
jiao you!!!

Anonymous said...

forget to say 1 more thing..
We juz left 2 weeks..
Then can happy hour le...
GAMBATEH!!
You can do it...!!!
11A1---> mesti boleh (in dream)
Hahaha!!!
Jia You!!!
Hooley..!!!
其实你不是不能,只是你肯不肯!!