Wednesday, November 26, 2008

EST... Lousy subject...

Haizzz... Just finished EST... Everyone went crazy when the final papers were collected!! We were like insane people clapping and banging the tables... The invigilators were like, what the hell are you doing??!!! I was sooo happy...

EST objective paper was quite tough... It was not as straight forward like trial... But I could do lar... I'm aiming for 30 upon 30... The happy thing is when I compared it with my friend's all our answers were the same 100% identical... Well that means something doesn't it??!!!


The other essay and information transfer?? Oh that wasn't so bad... I'm glad I stuck to Bio and not ICT... Hehe... Why?? Cause the essay was about balanced diet... And those ICT tudents were scratching their brains out trying to remember what they learned in Form 3... Haha... And I was very lucky... I just happened to read my friend's photocopied essay about balanced diet.... So lucky me!!!!!!!! Yay me!! ^^

The information transfer was easy at least it was much easier than the trial!! Very straight forward!! And I could do it even though I used to hate that part!!


Conclusion?? I think... think... only ar... I might get an A1 gua... Hehe><

No comments: