Sunday, November 30, 2008

Arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

My computer...
I can't believe it!!!!!!
Everything inside vanished!!
All my precious informations, the pictures I saved...
They're all gone!!!
Ohmigod!!!
=.='''

I didn't know how that could happen!!!!!
I have no idea..
When I turned it on this afternoon, Even the screen saver was changed=.=
Haizzz...
Its like someone reformatted my computer secretly in the night...
I wanna cry now!!!!!

My precious stories...
All my stories... They all vanished into thin air...
What am I supposed to do???
I can look for the other pictures again, my drawings are posted on my blog so there's no problem...
But my stories...
I have soooo many...
They're all gone... ...
Haizzz....

Then I remembered!
I saved some in my disc...
Yes, all mighty saviour!! My disc...
At least I have part of my stories...
Haizzz....
+.+


... ...
...
...
... ... ...
... ...



1 comment:

Nate River said...

oOo

u r lucky oredy.

thank god la.