Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Been busy with stuff~~





Yes...
I've been busy with some stuff last week...
I'm too lazy to type...
So here are some photos...



Bunny collection XP


This is a better view^^
I'm giving away some of these bookmarks to people...
Hehe...
If you're lucky you might get it...
(Who wants yours??)


I love this!!!!
Can't resist the cuteness of these bookmarks!!!
But somehow I'm too lazy to make more...


This is another version of Bunny^^
It doesn't have a name yet...
= =' sadly...


Oh yeah and I have been busy making these...
My mum's a teacher and she's teaching a standard one class = =
That means more work for me...
Haizzz...
I have to make these cards for her to paste them in class...
Are they cute??
I don't think so...
I haven't had the mood to make these...
All I did was draw, cut and paste...


These are the ones that I think are good enough...
Colorful enough, I mean...
Don't ask me why is it written as B. Malaysia and not B. Melayu...
My mum was the one who told me to write like that = =


I love this bear^^
I dunno why...


And here is my darling Cupcake^^


This is some sort of logo^^
I love it^^
You might have seen this logo in my previous post 'First Try' if you look carefully...
^^





Anyway...
After making these things...
It seems as if I've been drained of my creativity = ='
Haizzz...
I don't have the right mood to draw or make anything else...
Another block...
Haizzz...
Poor me...




~*owari*~






P/s: Comments, badly needed!!!

9 comments:

DSYF said...

So cute...
I want............

Takrina said...

wahh u make it.. so nice.. ^O^

Spiral Riynn said...

Hehe Thanks~
Even though I wanted to give you but I really dunno how am I supposed to give it to you = ='

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 said...

so cute the stuff u make~~

vcwanyi said...

OMG~~~
those little things are soooooooooooooo cute & adorable too.
you are so talented~

JW said...

go out and take a fresh air will help to refresh you mind~
Did you plan to laminate you bookmark??It will look nicer~XD

Yunhan said...

Owh.. so cute~~ how can i get it??

Jiaxin said...

so cute~

ur art is so good~

nice~

Lee Jessy said...

so i am lucky lor~~
hehe~
i get it~