Tuesday, January 6, 2009

~Melody of Seasons^^






This morning, I had the sudden urge to paint something^^
And I thought since that kind of feeling was rare
I decided to do it
I came up with a four seasons sketch...
Hehe^^

Beware: This is an amateur's work = =


I started coloring it after finished sketching...
And first I thought

'Ohmigawd!! I'm gonna ruin my sketch!'

But I still kept going...
I took quite sometime painting the background right... =.=
I kinda 'forgot' my skills for a while...


Yay~
At least this went well^^
Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall.
Summer and Fall looks almost the same right??
It took me quite awhile to figure what to draw for summer~
Haizzz...


Tada!!
It's done^^
I finished it finally^^
Love it~~

I didn't think I'll come out like this^^
Way better than what I imagined

For winter, I painted snowflakes (which were kinda difficult since I dunno anything bout them)

For spring, I painted flowers and butterflies( Though they don't really look like)

For summer, I painted a sun and water (Its supposed to be the sea side... = =)

For autumn, I painted leaves^^

Oh, and the bunnies I used in there were Raspberry and Twinkle Toes^^

Tada! This is Raspberry~
Cute huh??

~Autumn~


Raspberry too~

~Summer~


Twinkle Toes

~Spring~


Twinkle Toes again

~Winter~

I like this one the best^^




~Melody of Seasons~






~*owari*~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

meimei:
so Q tis drawing >"<
im loving it!

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks^^

Nate River said...

i dunno = =

if i havent draw tat four season n gate guardian pic, i would hv said tat ur artwork tis time is great:)

but u knw...now i consider it oky only.... ...

u actually make d rite desicion 4 not takin on drivin lesson if u wan 2 pay it urself. coz d whole budget cost rm900++ = =

most of our classmates paid around d same amount too... (faint)

Spiral Riynn said...

... ...Walau a!!! RM 900??!!! So you??

DSYF said...

Twinkle Toes is cute~

JW said...

Oo...nice~XD
I think of doing so too~but lazy XD.