Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Little Creativity in Me^^




Well you know, as I've said many times in my previous posts and cbox

I'm bored outta my skull!!!

Haha^^
Well what d'ya expect??
This holiday is killing me!
Pulling my strength away from me!
And the only way to survive is by updating this blog!!
Haha, kidding~

To tell the truth my life now is extremely dull
I wake up, eat then I start to clean the house for around an hour or so...
Then I started practicing my piano(for a short time hehe)
After that I sit down and start to draw/ paint (depends)
At 4:00pm, I watch Avatar!!!! Yes^^
At night I'll always turn on the computer until 12 something...
I sleep and this whole cycle continues...
Dull huh??

Haizzz...
What can I do??

Anyway, the things below are part of my treasures^^
I loooovvveee them^^
Part of them are handmade by yours truly, me~







My collection of I dunno what...
To be frank this is just random stuff~
Haha^^


These are handmade by me^^
Actually there were some more...
I kinda gave them to my mum's godfather...
And those were my favorite too...*sob*


These were done last year during the mid-term holidays^^
I found some leftovers of black cardboard
And since I kept a lot of colored papers I decided to make them~

L!!!!
I made this cause at that time I was madly in love with Death Note
Haha~
Notice he doesn't have any eyes...
Hehe, actually I didn't dare to put eyes on him... cause it might ruin it...

This was supposed to be Misa Misa~
But it didn't look like her...
*sob*


Ignore the blue head guy...
Patience and Hope...
There was supposed to be Luck...
But I gave it to Nate River... Haizzz...

This is the 'Rainbow Clover' set = =
Haha... I made them after I bought the hole puncher...

'Destiny is not a matter of chance but a matter of choice'
(Nods and says 'How true...')

'When words fail, music speaks^^'


Random cards made from leftovers...
Want one??

~The clover~
Easy and simple to make^^

To tell the truth...
I made this during Add Math period... Can't blame me though
I had no idea what the teacher was talking about...
Hehe...



The keychains (sort of...)

One little two little three little dollies...
Hehe^^
I just hung them up with triangle pins, cute huh??
Actually, they were made by my friend and I bought them from her...
Around RM 7 for one(I think...)
Want one??
Oh yeah, the snowman was a Christmas gift from her too^^
Thanks~


This photo doesn't look that good, does it??
There were some more but I just couldn't capture them all at once...
Actually these were made when I was in Form 3
My mum needed something for the backdrop of her school's year end concert...
This is an original idea... No stealing!!


Yes... I named them all...
Meet Solumbumm and Evangelin, the artist^^


Meet Sakura...


Eragon kinda reminds me of Tao Ren from Shaman King^^







There! I've shown you the little creativity in me^^
That's all for now...





~owari~





P/s: Comments... badly needed~


5 comments:

Arliexzter Galliarno said...

I wanna buy some!! seriously, teach me how to make lar....

-jAy-

DSYF said...

Cute little things~ =D
Cute.cute.cute.cute.cute. & cute.

Spiral Riynn said...

Arliexzter Szereal:
... ... Why on earth did you put your name as Arliexzter and sign it at the bottom as -jAy-...
You wanna buy?? Which one?? Teach you?? In your dreams lar...



Dalet: Yup^^

Nate River said...

u wanna blame me 4 takin away d luck 1 n destroy d collection? hahaXD
u gav it 2 me as u desire mah, haha^^

i think i can see how boring r u ..

Spiral Riynn said...

... ... Yes, I'm terribly bored...