Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First try^^





First of all...
I've never tried drawing something as complicated as this = ='
I saw a drawing from someone's blog>> Cool Lounge
and so I decided to give it a try...
Of course mine is not as good as that...
Haizzz...
Mada mada dane...
I'm just an amateur so forgive me...

I spent the whole afternoon thinking for ideas and sketching it...
Blah!!
And finally I succeeded in filling up one page of my sketch book...
Hehe^^
Yahoo!!!
This is kinda about the things...

I have, love, want, need and hate
Now down to business...





Tada!!
The blurry sketch!!!


My footprints...
They carry a meaning too...
The footprints signify my memories^^


Part of it is done...
Still have lots to do...
Haizzz...


Another part...


Yes!!!
Almost done!!!
See that small part??


Tada!!!
It's done!!!
See the sushi??
That's something I really want!!!!
Arghhh!!!!
Hehe^^
Never mind lar...
Anyway I'm going to KLCC with my piano teacher^^
Gotta buy some sushi!!!


This is the final piece...
I darkened the outlines^^
Since I wasn't using any artline it was quite a task using plain old pens...








~*owari*~










P/s: Comments... Badly needed...








16 comments:

DSYF said...

Bravo!!!!
You finish it!
I never finish my drawings.......
XD

Nate River said...

good 1.

XP

Nate River said...

do u hv a shoutmix or a cbox?

coz i cant seem 2 find urs, so i gonna 离题here.

i hv found d formal casual garment(ebee jiejie said it) i m going to wear on tis sunday. u?

Spiral Riynn said...

Dalet:
Yes... I finally finished that... Took me hours...


Nate River:
Thanks, this is the first time you praised my drawings
= =... Of course I have... If I can find it you eat your whole computer!!!

Nate River said...

死王八蛋
我是讲我的电脑开你的部落开不到shoumix!
开开去都开不到不是我的错好不好!你讲理啊你!所以我才被逼在这里离题的好不好!
气死我了

Spiral Riynn said...

... ...Whatever... Press refresh lar... And by the way it was you who said

'coz i cant seem 2 find urs'

It was you who said you couldn't find it... It's not my fault...

I should tell you this 你讲理啊你!
Calling me 死王八蛋.
you're at fault here...

You didn't say you it clearly... So obviously, its your fault not mine...

Nate River said...

= =
所以说。。。haiz~
都讲是 I 咯。我看不到当然是我的电脑啦。
你是 “你”啦。你用你的电脑看到不管我事ok?
我给你炸到

Spiral Riynn said...

I dunno if you're the dumb one or me... At the beginning it was you who said

'do u hv a shoutmix or a cbox?coz i cant seem 2 find urs'

You asked me do I have so I told you I have coz that's very obvious and you didn't explain it clearly so I told you to eat your computer = =

So at the beginning it's already yr fault for not explaining it clearly!!!

Then you said this!!!
死王八蛋
我是讲我的电脑开你的部落开不到shoumix!
开开去都开不到不是我的错好不好!你讲理啊你!

At the beginning you didn't even say 我的电脑开你的部落开不到shoumix!YOU JUST SAID YOU COULDN'T FIND IT!!!!! YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU COULDN'T OPEN!!!!!

你用你的电脑看到不管我事ok?
Huh?? What does this line mean??
I didn't even say I couldn't see??
It was you who couldn't see it!!!

我给你炸到It's me whose supposed to say this line!!!!

Do you even understand english anyway??!!!

艾莉~エリ said...

很漂亮哦

超可爱

很有impact

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks^^

"My!ove♀猪仔●. said...

很美哦`

我喜欢~ ^^

蕴如 said...

你大多都用英文来发布文章

Yunhan said...

wow~ nice drawing~

P/S:回访~ I like ur blog.. very cute~

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks~~


蕴如:
Yes, coz english is easier to type and faster... Typing in Chinese is a difficult task for me = =

Thanks for visiting anyway^^

JW said...

is that "Rojak" Art??
just joking~XD
anyway~it is nice!!
full of imagination ~

kemy said...

很好看~
和我画的那个有很大的不同:你这个整齐干净多了~
加油!期待更多的画o~
(^-^)