Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bunny playtime^^




I was looking through me cupboard this morning and found a lot of colored paper strips
Apparently, I left them in the cupboard after my mum brought them back from the shop...
The good thing about these colored strips is they're free of charge!!!
And the best of all, they're colorful and are a little harder than the usual color papers...

Well, I decided to make something again^^
Since, well I had nothing to do...





The color strips^^
Soooooo many...
I remember when my mum brought them back for me
I was shocked to find such a big stack!!


This is the bookmark I made in the beginning...
See the rabbit there??
That's Raspberry^^
And the little orange thing??
That's a mini version of Cupcake~
I love this bookmark but my mum told me it was too big = =


Raspberry bookmark^^
Hahax


Bla... bla... blah...


Did you wonder why was there a purple strip sticking out??
Well here's the reason...
Look carefully at Raspberry in this photo then look at the next...


The photo above showed Raspberry on the right now it's on the left
The purple strip can move^^


Here comes my next challenge^^
The half done head of my bunny~

Tada!!
It's done^^
One bunny coming up~
I love it^^
This my friends is
~Willow~
Hehe^^


Another one^^
And my favorite~
This was actually inspired by Hay Lin from W.I.T.C.H.
This my friends is
~Pudding~

Tada!!!!
This is the original bunny^^
~Raspberry~
I love you^^


This Gothic looking bunny is
~Daffodil~



And last but not least
~Twinkle Toes~
This was extremely difficult to make...
Cause of her hat...
I had to cut small strips of different colored papers to stick them together
= =' Tiring
See the pom pom on her hat^^
Hahax
This is also one of my favourite^^



... ...
Raspberry, Daffodil and Twinkle Toes
and the bookmark^^


Yay!
A family of bunnies^^
Love it~
All my hard work paid off~
>.<
Bunny collection^^
Want one??
>.<













~owari~










P/s: Comments, badly needed^^

10 comments:

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

wow
u're really good in it... :)

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

I can't think of any other description but..

Cute.

Wish you were my classmate or something, so i could rob those bookmarky things from you, miahahaha.

Nate River said...

i wan tat black 1~
wats it called, ya, Daffodil^^

N i wanna go 2 ur house^^
i wanna play tat rabbit game again >.<

Spiral Riynn said...

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤:
Thanks^^


❤ IceGlacial™ ❤:
Haha, very funny...

Nate River:
Oh no you don't. But I'll try making one for everyone in the gang^^ Sure, come^^ I do with some accompaniment...

Aki said...

the bookmarks r very cute o...

Anonymous said...

^^ u really good on it~
i want if u got extra, hehe

JW said...

haha~nice!!!
If i not mistaken there are some arts ....paper cutting or cut and past~XD
You can try to make them standing and making some scene for it~then will be like 3D arts!!!

草莓GiRL``Tiffany° said...

i cum 2 c u lar..
hahax..
nice oo..

Nate River said...

where r u o

busy watching shaman king dun wan 2 update a?

update la~~~~~

n btw. i m so bored

come 2 my house

i cant go 2 ur house. no transport

Spiral Riynn said...

双子星 IX:
Even though I wanna give you I dunno how am I supposed to give you... Thanks for visiting anyway^^

JW:
I don't think I have that kind of stamina to do that kind of work...I'll give up eventually.

Tiffany:
Thanks for commenting~

Nate River:
Erm... I've been busy making bookmarks^^ Hehe^^