Monday, January 12, 2009

My Grandma's house^^





Last Saturday, my mum took my bro and I back to my grandma's house
(which was pretty close by... But we don't seem to visit often = =)
It was some sort of festive season so everyone had to go back and have a mini reunion dinner^^
And I took a few pictures there...
The view there had changed completely....
Before we moved out, the house we lived in was surrounded by trees and lotsa monkeys...
But now, there's a housing area next to us... = ='
Haizzz...
Destroying the environment...

Oh and...
Long ago, this place I lived in was called the 'Lee village'
in Chinese of course...





This is the front of the house...
The old fashioned kind of house...
The middle gate you see is not the living room!
It's actually a mini temple^^
There are actually two families living in here
One on the right, the other on the left(see the gates?)
We used to stay in the right one...


My grandma...
Hehe^^
In her small vegetable garden...
Those veggies are without pesticides^^
Delicious~
T____T


... ...
This is beside the vegetable garden^^
I like this pic^^
Last time when we were here, the ground was bare and covered with soil...
Now it's green and lush^^


Ooo... I love this place^^
See the circle of rocks??
This place once used to be a pond^^
But they filled it up and planted plants around^^
Now it's like a tiny garden
Love it^^
^____^


That's my mom's head = ='
This is the the side/back of the house
They recently build a roof over it^^
It's quite cooling though

This is a random pic...
The real backyard...
Now it's blocked... Haizzz...
When I was young, my cousins and I used to play hide and seek and we'll all rush to the back alley to hide^^ It leads all the way to the other part of the house^^
Ahhhh... Memories...


Potted plants lol


The small slope^^
I like this slope^^
Hehe
Dunno why...


The ugly and out of placed fish pond...


Down the slope we go!!!
^____^
See the little part of the fish pond on the left??


The newly built housing area!!
Way up the slope!!!
Tell you what...
Last time that bit of hill over there was a pond...
A pretty big one too...
I used to go there to play...
Now...
Haizzz...


The bloody housing area!!!
Destroying the scenery...
There used to be trees and monkeys there!!!



Oh and did I mention...
There are lotsa dogs at my grandma's house!!!
Lotsa them!!!
I asked my grandma how many were there...
And guess how many??
7 of them!!!
My gawd!!!!!!
I don't think there're only 7!!!
10 more like it!!!
I don't hate dogs but so many??
*faint*


Here's one...


Another one...


And another...


And another...
There were more but I just couldn't get them to stay still...
So that's it...


So you guys??
How's my grandma's house??
Nice^^
You're all welcome ^^

Hehe...
Unless you're terrified of dogs...










*~owari~*







P/s: Comments, badly needed...

4 comments:

Nate River said...

wat happen 2 ur hair?

u went 2 d barber shop near my house n got tat hairstyle?

didn i told u? d barber there not very pro 1. but quite cheap.

ur grandma house is like a 家乡式的世外桃源。without those housing area la. n dogs???

wao. more than sweet's 1

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

The dogs keep your grandma company?

They're kinda cute in my opinion, hehe.

I'm not terrified of dogs - in fact, i'd wish for a dog - one female stray came to my house (came INTO my house actually) years ago, but she didn't last long, as some malays complained about her barking and she's gone now - taken away by the heartless MPSP workers, :|

Your grandma's housing area seems awesome, may i know where exactly i can find a place like that? I've only seen places like this way bottom of the peninsula - in Johor to be exact.. Guess i haven't been searching enough.

Spiral Riynn said...

Nate River:
You don't talk rubbish lar...
I didn't go to that barber... I just asked anyway that one is much more expensive...
I cut it, so what?? I like r...
I don't need to ask for your permission do I??


Ice Glacial:
Nah... My grandma lives with her son and daughter in law... And there's way too many dogs...

Well since you like dogs... You should get one...

Well... I dunno where else... And it's not really a housing area, it's next to it... Last time when I was a kid, we were surrounded by jungles!!! That is in Bentong Pahang^^ (Well, that's my hometown)

Lee Jessy said...

long time did't play hide-and-seek lor~