Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wedding invitation!!!





I haven't updated lately...
Normally I would update once everyday...
Well actually I went for a mini gathering with my primary school friends
I seemed like a decade since I last saw them^^

Well...

It was kinda awkward... since there was not much to talk about...
And since most of our former classmates were involved with the National Service

HISANO!!!
Come back!!!

There were only around 14 of us...
And just 5 girls only!!!
Ohmigawd!!!

Actually, the main reason for this mini gathering was because someone was getting married
Yes... You didn't misread it...

I wrote MARRIED!!!

My friend, just 18 this year is getting MARRIED this month!!!
My God!!!
I've talked about this in my previous post
Marriage

She brought along a laptop and showed us her wedding photos
Wow!!!
They were so beautiful!!!
A big difference!!!!
They didn't look like her at all!!!

I can't believe it!!!

She's getting married and I don't even have someone I like now... = =
Haizzz...
Guess I don't have that sort of luck
(I don't mean I wanna get married)
Look below and see her invitation card for me...









Yes...
That's my name
This is the first time a get a wedding invitation card from anyone
Can't believe it...
And I thought she forgot how to write my name^^
Well...
This is a 'red bomb'
Hahax


Shiny...
Next time... One day...
My wedding invitation card would be handmade by me^^
Haha...
That's just a dream...
= ='


Tada!!!

The wedding is on the 31st of January!!!
And we're supposed to be punctual^^
But...
I'm still wondering what am I supposed to wear...
= ='
Since I only have T-shirt and jeans...



This photo isn't that sharp...
But I tried my best...
She looks way matured then me
= ='
Haizzz...
I'm still a kid...






Anyway~
Congratulations^^







~*owari*~

4 comments:

JW said...

*Fall down...getting married that early.swt~

DSYF said...

Wow...
Congratulations to her too~

Nate River said...

wah~(faint)

wat is ur mom reaction when she knows tat 1 of ur former classmates is getting married?

Spiral Riynn said...

JW: I was going to faint when I heard bout it... = =

Dalet: Yeah... wow...

Nate River: My mum no reaction, I big reaction...