Friday, December 19, 2008

Marriage



Marriage

To me this is something I thought only adults were capable of...
Haizzzz....
But it seems I'm wrong...

I have a friend whose the same age as I >> 17
And guess what she's getting married next year >>18
And at such an early age!!
Is it even legal?!

Haizzz...

At first it was just a rumour
I was told she stopped schooling and went to KL with her rich boy friend
(I don't know whether this is true =.=''')
But the other night when a long lost primary school friend contacted me all of a sudden
I was tremendously shocked!!
Taken aback!!

What??!!
Our primary school friend is getting married??!!
Really??!!!
And she told me the bride-to-be would be coming back to Bentong to show us her wedding pictures!!!
Ohmigawd!!

I haven't even have a boyfriend!!
(Most of my friends don't yet anyway...)
And I'm suddenly told my friend is getting married!!!

*faint*

I'm over reacting right??
Well what do you expect??



Well...
I think I have to congratulate her then^^




Congratulations

and may you find happiness in the darkest of times
May you and your to-be-family be happy forever^^




Hahax

4 comments:

DSYF said...

Wow...
Then how old is your friend's boyfriend?

Anonymous said...

我sms顺炆。。。
他真的是要结婚了!

Spiral Riynn said...

Dalet
I have no idea...
Must be older then her lar...

Hisano
Really?? My god!!

Anonymous said...

你可以改一改那个template吗?
我指的是你另一个blog....
很难留commentsss...