Friday, December 5, 2008

Boring bloody holiday

Holiday
=.=
Bloody boring!!!
After SPM its like I've lost my target...
I don't know what to do now...
I can only stay at home and rot...

When my friends reach 17...
they shout
"Yay, I can finally drive!!"
When I reach 17
I shout
"No, my life is over!!"

After SPM what am I supposed to do??!!!
Read?
Draw??
Sleep???
Eat??

... ...
So??
Drive??
Unlike my friends I don't have the urge to drive...
I don't think I fancy driving...
I don't want to contribute a part in air pollution
... ...

Now I'm in Raub guys
=.=
Far far away from my 'darling' friends...

HISANO!!!
Why can't we go to Sunway Lagoon??!!!

Tell me why??!!!
TELL ME WHY!!!

I miss the gang...
Except for Pig who keeps on bugging me...
I miss the whole of 5sn...

What are you guys doing??!!!

XP

Haizzz....



Going back to rotting....




*cheers*























9 comments:

Anonymous said...

juz nw i go lulu's party..
I told them is u all really wan go to sunway.. Jz u four go la..
No need to wait after i finish NS..
This holiday im quite busy..
I wan to finish the car exam before 28 Dec..

Anonymous said...

I told them if u all
nt "is"...
Technique problem(hope i didnt spelling wrongly)

Nate River said...

wat do u mean u dun miss me?

















even though i dun miss u either.
ebee jie jie suprise when i told her i dun want to go d same class wif u.
i said: i oredy hear her voice so no need to see her ugly face.
...
she smile.

JW said...

Haha...for me 17 is another turning point of life。Since this is a great holiday for you,you may think what you want in the future,plan a raod for you.

Remember the poem:The Road Not Taken....A lot of route can be chose in your future
.
In the far future you will need a license.Now maybe you wont need it,but now is the only chance you have such lot of time to take a license course~(sorry for long comment for the 1st timeXD)

Oh ya,thanks for visiting my post~

Spiral Riynn said...

... ...

Spiral Riynn said...

u admit that you're a pig???
Akakaka...

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks JW~~

Anonymous said...

tat 1
wat i say he dun understand
wat he say i dun understand
is I say de...
nt khor...

Spiral Riynn said...

Cheh...