Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hehe^^ Me^^

I was tidying my stuff upstairs when I found my old photo albums^^
I decided to take a look...
Hehe^^
Those pictures below are all me^^
Cute huh??
And since I haven't updated my blog for quite sometime I decided to post a few of the photos up here^^
Mind you, they're quite foggy...


Nate River:

Don't you say that I was cute last time and now I'm not, I know what you're thinking!!
If you do I won't transfer all those photos to you
blek~


Hihi^^


Me^^


... ...


Say cheese~


Don't misunderstand!!
That guy beside me is my grandpa...
*shy*
>////<



~*****~



2009 is coming to town!!!
One more day to go and it'll be another year...
Time flies indeed!!!
Actually, I don't really want 2008 to be over...
I don't want 2009 to come too
Really...
I graduated this year... (Form 5)
And I wouldn't want to forget all those happy memories of school life with me friends...
Haizzz...



Anyway...


Cheerio~


6 comments:

萤火虫 said...

沙发。。。
wao...u'r so cute...

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

XD, agreed, cute!

Miko 悠曦*.。•° 愛と紅い蝶 ೀ said...

我也赞成赞成!^^
happy new year!~

蕴如 said...

你小时候好可爱哦!

Spiral Riynn said...

Hihi^^ Thanks~

JW said...

Happy new year lar~XD