Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bored

I'm bored
How many times have I said that??

Haizzz...
I just heard from a friend that she got a job as a clerk at Cheras, KL...
Wow...
She told me it was her cousin that found it for her...
And guess how much is her salary??

RM 1000 per month!!!

Perhaps it isn't a lot to other people
but to me
Wow!!!! That's sooooooooooooo much!!!
Think of the books I can buy!!!
@.@

She told me that she's living at her aunt's house and goes to work by LRT...
The life!!!
The smell of freedom!!!

Haizzz...

Most of my friends are already learning to drive...
Some of them even passed the driving tests...
Even Nate River whose birthday is in December told me she'll go for the bengkel whatnot...
Haizzz...

And most of my classmates are preparing for the national service...
Sometimes I think
Perhaps not being chosen for NS is not as lucky as I think

Y??
Coz I'm terribly bored...
All my friends seem to have their own fun activities...
But me...
I'm in Raub lazing about...
Even the Conan comics bore me...
When I go back
I know that I'll be turning on the computer all day...
Sometimes being able to online 24 hours a day is not a good thing...
The websites I often visit are always Youtube, Onemanga, and this blog...
Blah!!

I'm BORED!!!

BLOODY BORED!!!

If my mom sees this post she'll be telling me to do the chores
No matter how bored am I
I'll never volunteer to clean the toilet!!!!!!!!!
No way!!!!


... ...

2 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Hehe, miss school already?

Nate River said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.