Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yes!!!!

Yes!!!
I'm going back today!!!
Yes!!!

I can't wait to go back home!!
@.@

But now it seems like it'll have to wait...
Cause my mum, aunt and cousins went out to buy some things...
And it seems like they won't be back soon
=.=

Haizzz...

When I go back
my mum will sure to ask me to do the house chores...
I don't mind sweeping and mopping but...
let's not talk about those things...

When we get back,
I'll surely be asked to practise the piano and violin...
Blahhh...
It doesn't mean I dislike these two instruments
but...
I'm quite the lazy type...
Hehe
>////<

When I go back
I'm gonna upload photos from my phone to the computer
Cause this computer I'm currently using doesn't 'recognize' my phone...
So I had to rely on images from the internet^^


Anyway I'm done typing now...



Cheerio>.<

No comments: