Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A surprise Birthday party^^

Yesterday, 15 of October was Nate River's birthday...
So the gang decided to throw her a surprise party^^
Actually it was planned quite sometime ago...
I think Hisano was the one who came up with this idea

Actually the birthday girl wanted to give us a treat^^
But we fooled her saying that we couldn't make it with all kinds of excuses...
Hahaha...
It worked!!!
She believed us>.<
This is the birthday girl^^
Nate River
Happy Birthday^^
This is the first time we celebrated your birthday with you right??

The card I made for her^^
Hahax
A pig>.<>

Our chocolaty cake...
This one is another one of our failures...
It was way too hard...
I didn't bake it of course...
I just helped with the chocolate covering...
I think it was only 3cm thick...


Homemade sushi^^
It wasn't that bad...
Not bad at all^^


We prepared two kinds(shapes) of pastas, mushroom soup, tomato soup, sushi, and french fries...



That's all for now...

>.~

2 comments:

Nate River said...

oh my god!!!

u actually post it up!

oh~~~~~(faint)

ACTUALLY,我很幸福^^

Anonymous said...

then u can change ur name ...
Nate river to...幸福丫头
哈哈哈