Monday, December 1, 2008

KLCC here I come!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally!!
I'm going to KLCC tomorrow!!!!!
I've been waiting for this day to come!!

Yay!!!
Wanna go to Kinokuniya!!!
Buy books...
And read them!!!
The main book I want is:
CHERUB The Sleepwalker
Akakakaka(Evil laugh)

Go watch movies!!
Wanna watch Bolt!
Good...
Wanna see Twilight too^^
I wanted to watch HSM3, but can't now...
Haizzz...

Then buy SUSHI!!!
Yes!!!
My darling tofu sushi!!!
>.~

Go window shopping...
Yes...

Go to the park anjd take photos with my friends^^
Oh and I forgot to mention
=.=
3 of my friends are tagging along with my mom, my bro and I...
Who??
Pig loh... Sweet Li... & Yik Yee...
Gonna go by bus...
Then LRT, then underground train
Haizzz...
Hate to be squashed into a crowded compartment...
(Like a tin of sardines =.=)


Hisano!!!
If you're looking at this...
Please tell me are you going to meet us there...
Text me...


Thank you^^




2 comments:

Nate River said...

pretty books here i come!

Anonymous said...

Opps…
现在我才看到这篇…
对不起呀!!