Saturday, December 27, 2008

National Service!!!

Ha!!
National Service
I've been wanting to write about this...

Many of my friends/ classmates were chosen for this...
However, I was not^^
I guess I'm lucky...

Those chosen as the first batch will be departing tomorrow morning...At 9:30am
But they have to be there at 8:30am
Haizzz...
At that time, I'll still be sleeping soundly...

Actually, I do envy them slightly...
At least they have something to do...
I feel like a hypocrite now...
Haizzz...
And those going for NS will be more experienced...
... ...
And they'll get lots of koko marks...

I have no experience in this area though but I think NS is something like Basic Training in Cherub...
Though the difference is one is fiction and the other is real life Duh~


To Hisano and other friends!!!

Good Luck!!!!

(you'll need it)

And
have fun!!!!


I'll miss you guys
!!!!
>////<

See ya soon^^



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
o(≧v≦)o
thank you!!

Miss Lion said...

hi..passer-by..
'm also not chosen for national service...
is this actually good or bad?
nyway,'m relieved for not being chosen (>_<")

Miko 悠曦*.。•° 愛と紅い蝶 ೀ said...

national service..
everybody heard this word so scared sia.. - -"
I am not afraid of anything,
just ghosts!XD
There have heard a lot of dirty things!
><"

Pik Ling said...

ya,those who participated in NS will get 60% for their koko marks, Its really healpful if U decided to continue your study in form 6.
I also chosen for NS but I will be sit for my STPM next year, and I got the 3rd badge, I dun think that I wanna go~

文^^ said...

hello~

NS is something extreme and u couldn't find in other place.

Haha, i joined NS before. It's something cool, and memorable.

Miss it~** hehe