Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oh Yeah^^

Hehe^^
Went to KL today^^
KLCC of course...

This time I went with my uncle and my cousins...
We went by car...
Since my uncle did not really know the way,
the time we spent looking for KLCC was even longer than the time we spent in KLCC itself =.=
We were there for only 2 hours...
Blah...
We only went to Kinokuniya...
Haizzz... we wanted to watch a movie...
But... never mind...
Haizzz... To me, it's better to go to KL with my mum
Coz we go by bus and LRT
No need to be stuck in traffic jams =.=
At least we had some fun^^
And I bought books^^
To add to my collection...
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Yay me!
I bought 4 books only...
Haizzz...
Cause I was afraid I didn't have enough money and my mum would surely grumble about it...


Yes!!!
Cherub: The General!!! >>> RM 34.5
OOOlala!!
I've been waiting for this book!!
It seems like Cherub books are published very fast...
I just got The Sleepwalker a few weeks ago now this...
Happy~

Daniel X>>> RM 29.90
Dunno what's it about...
I saw that it was written by James Patterson, author of Maximum Ride so I got it^^


Young Samurai>>>RM29.90
Saw that it was quite interesting so I got it...


The Awakening >>> RM30.50
I've been wanting to get this...
But I dunno what is it about...
=.=



Mr Midnight and Mr Mystery were for my brother^^
He loves the Mr Midnight series and asked me to buy for him...


Oh and I saw this set of dolls^^
They're cute^^
I spotted them at the stationary section
The are somewhat similiar to my previous drawings...
Hehe...
Love them^^


I just realized that those 4 books I bought are kinda dark and mysterious...
Aren't they??
Not like the usual type of pixies and magic...
Hehe...
I prefer adventures and mysteries and of course a bit of magic^^
And, the are considered cheap
I tried to cut down on the cost...
All the books were less than RM 35^^
Haha...


Cheers~~

No comments: