Sunday, December 14, 2008

Suami isteri~

Hisano was the one who told me about this...
Do you understand??
Tell me if you do
=.=
Coz I don't...

I'm dumb... sorry >////<
What can I do bout it??
Anyway just read...

Seorang suami sedang mencari-cari helah untuk membolehkan dia berkahwin lagi.
Antara alasan yang diberikannya:

Suami : Lelaki kawin 3 baru lah sah

Isteri : Kenapa pula?

Suami : Cuba terjemahkan ke dalam Bahasa Inggeris, "satu" is one, "dua" is two, "tiga"
isteri (is three). Baru betul dan sah!.

Isteri : Tapi abang kena faham Bahasa Inggeris, terutama tentang "singular" dan "plural"

Suami : Berkenaan apa tu?

Isteri : Satu tu "Singular"; dua atau lebih "Plural"

Suami : Contohnya?

Isteri : One car sebagai singular, two cars sebagai plural. Apa bezanya?

Suami : Ohhh... tambah huruf "s" untuk yang plural

Isteri : Betul tu. Sama juga la untuk abang

Suami : Macam mana pula boleh sama?











Isteri : Satu isteri abang MAMPU, jika dua isteri dah jadi plural, maka abang MAMPUS, tambah "s" je, kan?

Lepas daripada tu, si-suami tidak pernah lagi berceritakan hasratnya untuk berkahwin lagi...


...
Understand??
Still no...
Not a bit...

= ='''

6 comments:

JW said...

Haha...pasal bahagian depan taklah faham sangat."Three"..."sah "ada kaitan ke??
"s" tu aku tahu la...

Spiral Riynn said...

... ...
I don't understand that part too...
=.='''

Nate River said...

i dun understand too....T.T

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Oh, i think i do already.

Took me hours to figure that out, omg.

Is teri = Is Three.

Geez o.o||

Wasted my time googling for that joke, but no one explained that part, duh.

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

And @Riynn:

For the word "mampus", here's an extract from someone else's blog:

"mampus" means death in some horrific way. mampus is like death by destruction. to be mampus is to be destroyed. to curse using the word mampus is to tell someone that he/she should be destroyed, or will be destroyed. see examples:

“mampus la aku kali ini” - this time, i’m so dead. (i’m in deep trouble)

“pergi mampus la engkau” - go and die. (go away / cut it out)

both examples indicate death by destruction in some form or another. note that it is not death per se, but simply connotative. the real meanings of the phrases are provided in brackets.

3 is teri.

Gawd.

This is becoming more like a "Google-search" assignment than a joke for me, lol.

Hope you got the joke anyways, :D.

Spiral Riynn said...

Hahaha...
Thanks IceGlacial^^

I think I got it...
You're the 2nd person who translated this joke for me^^
My other friend translated it to chinese for me but I couldn't really get it...

Anyway thanks^^