Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yes!! 100th post!!!

Yes!!! Finally !!!
This is my 100th post!!!!
Oh I'm sooooooooo happy^^
And I succeeded in changing my template^^
I experimented so many times
I even had to create a new blog
Rhymes of Life
Just for experimenting
Cause I was afraid of changing this one...
Haha...
Well I succeeded and I'm proud of my success^^

The pictures below are random...
My brother's calligraphy...
He's only 10 so I think its okay...
No no no
Its not okay...


This is by far the best one...
Still a little messy...


If he finds out I posted them on my blog he'll kill me for sure^^


*Scrap*
Cause my drawing was too horrible...


Half done sketch of mine...
Too lazy to finish it...


Another Christmas themed drawing^^
Let me introduce you to Cupcake(the hamster) and Twinkle Toes and Raspberry^^



Going now^^

Comment^^

3 comments:

Nate River said...

Yay! i celebrate wif u~

open champaign~















as a gratidute, u lend me a pencil(use 4 sketchin) la~ hehe

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!!
Mine juz 45 only..
Haiz...@@

Spiral Riynn said...

Nate River
In your dreams lar...