Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy tidying my stuff~~

Oh my goodness!!
I didn't know I had so much crap stored everywhere...

Papers papers papers...
When I open up my drawers they practically pile on me
=.=
And my mum threatened to make me tidy up my table...
Haizzz...
So I spent my living daylight tidying junk...
It was tough work
But at last!!
After 5 hours of straining...
I finally finished my job!!
Yay!!!

On the bright side, I managed to tidy everything before dinner^^
Plus I made a special something for my table^^




That was only a tiny bit of my junk...


Junks^^


A self made notice board^^
It was easy to make


A notice board + letter holder
I made them from scrap paper
Hehe...

Oh and while I was tidying and cleaning up
I found a few interesting things^^
I a few of my drawings...
Those drawings were so damn ugly
I took a look and dumped them straight away...
They will be send to
'Paper lama... old newspaper...'
Muahahahaha...
May the shredder see my monstrous drawings!!!
Akakakakaka!!!


Sketches of my chubby hand^^
These sketches are still fit to see the living day light
At least I think so
>.~


A sketch of chibi L...
lolx


... ...



That's about it^^

My tidying up...
I even had to wash the toilet the day before
=.='''
And sweep and mop
Erghh...


3 comments:

Nate River said...

u hv junk in ur room?

then i hv thousands pile of rubbish in mine~

me hv to start working anytime soon!

send me comments!!!

Spiral Riynn said...

hahaha...

DSYF said...

Hello~
You drew that all??
They looks so nice!^^
I love drawing too!