Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas drawings^^

Hohoho...
A very (early) Merry Christmas to you^^
I've been visiting other blogs and found out that there were many cute Christmas decorations^^
Since have no idea how to add those decorations
I decided to draw a few pictures and post them here instead^^

*

...
... ...
... ... ...
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
iii



*Tada!!!!!



Hohoho...
Santa landed on his butt
>
////<
Haha...

This is called
...
*Santa and Soot*


Hihi^^
This my dears...
Is Twinkle Toes^^
Named after my dead hamster

..
= . =..

Merry Christmas Twinkle Toes^^



This is the original copy of
*You're never alone on Christmas*

This was done long ago
and since it was about Christmas I decided to post it her^^




Cheerio>.~

7 comments:

Nate River said...

i like d twinkle toes n pressie! very nice. bt hw come twinke toes become a rabbit?

Spiral Riynn said...

... ...i like rabbits mah...

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

XD, i love the twinkle toes too!

Wish i could be as good as you are in drawing, :P.

Anonymous said...

Good job!!

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks^^

❤ IceGlacial™ ❤
Thanks~ But I'm not that good...

Hisano my dear!!!
I've waited for sooooo long to receive a comment from you and what do I get??
2 words and 2 !!!
Arghhh...
Thanks anyway

JW said...

cute neh~
Mr Santa sure worked out edy~ take a rest man~

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks...