Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm 1/2??!!!


I came across my friend's blog and saw this test...
Since I was quite bored I decided to try it^^
I thought, just trying won't hurt right??
Yeah...
And curiosity killed the cat
=.='''
Haizzz...



Seeking Sanctuary
50.0%男性倾向,50.0%女性倾向


评点:文章风格清新,理性与感性兼备,简隽练达,有自然率真之美。
yodao | 博客男女




Actually my friends helped me to test it at first...
But when the told me the results I didn't believe them...

But now all I can say is Oh Gawd!!!

I'm half half??
1/2??
No way!!!

This is something like Ranma 1/2...
Gah!!

I can't take it anymore...
*sob*

...=.=...


The results for another test...
Haizzz...



您的精神年齡17歲

與您實際年齡差0歲

幼稚度52%

成熟度32%

老化度14%


Is this a good thing or a bad thing??



I'm childish??

Seriously, really??
Well, I'm fine with that...
Cause I admit that I love to prank and joke and fool around with my buds...
I'm not really getting old am I??!!


Argghhhh!!!
Bloody test!!!



Haha
XD







No comments: