Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bookworm^^

After reading this post you may think I'm a bookworm, geek, nerd or something else...
Since I had nothing to do this morning I decided to tidy up my books...
When I say books I don't mean textbooks...
I mean story books and novels^^
I have loads of them...
If I'm not mistaken I have around 100 of them
Don't ask me how much they cost...
Cause I have no idea...


This is the last compartment of my cupboard...
Ranger's Apprentice( which is lacking of the 3rd book Nate River borrowed)
Maximum Ride
Eragon
Jimmy Coates
Thieves like us
Spy Force
Secret Agent
The Dark is Rising Series


This is the 3rd compartment which I like the most^^
Cherub^^
Children of the Lamp
His Dark Materials
Alex Rider
The Power of Five Series


The 2nd compartment
Septimus Heap Series
Narnia
Artemis Fowl
Ninja
The book of Dead Days Omnibus
Abhorsen Trilogy


The 1st compartment...
Duh~ Harry Potter...
And I'm lazy to name the rest...


I got all the books out for a photo session^^
They are my pride and joy^^
Love them!!


View from the top
Say cheese^^


Septimus Heap Series by Angie Sage
Very interesting
Magyk, Flyte, Physik and Queste


Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz
Stormbreaker, Point Blanc, Skeleton Key, Scorpia, Eagle Strike, Arc Angel, Snakehead
Love them^^


The Power of Five by Anthony Horowitz too...
Raven's Gate, Evil Star, Night Rise and the latest Necropolis!!


Artemis Fowl!!!
by Eoin Colfer
Pure genius^^


This is a series I highly recommend
Cherub by Robert Muchamore
Something Alex Rider fans will love^^
This is by far my favourite^^


Dark Sun by Robert Muchamore...
by far the cheapest...
Guess how much does it cost?


RM 1.00
Yes... Believe it or not^^
And I bought it from Kinokuniya too^^


Harry Potter Series^^


Jimmy Cotes by Joe Craig^^






That's all for now^^
I need a rest after all that typing and photographing^^

5 comments:

Ç明洁⌂ said...

u hv many english books…^^
tat's y ur english so gud^^
my english ngam-ngam oli..

Nate River said...

u hv no idea how much they cost???

nonono. u jz dun wan 2 tell, nanti给人说败家^^.

if i m not mistaken, plus u new bought book, around 3500 somehing.
phew, (举起拇指) geng !

Spiral Riynn said...

洁: My English is only average lar...

Nate River: I really have no idea...
That is just approximately... y will people say I'm 败家?? You better read my books and return them to me!!!

Anonymous said...

My English is only average lar...
知道你串啦...
only average...
=.=

Anonymous said...

wah... really alot >.<