Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008


Well well well, today is indeed the last day of 2008...
The last day huh??
Tomorrow when I wake up it'll be a completely different year to me and to everyone else
But I don't think I will feel the difference...
2008 has been a special year for me
A year that is irreplaceable...
I've made changes
Lotsa them

I sat for my SPM which might completely change my life based on the results
I confessed my feelings
I learned to have fun in a slightly amok way...

To tell the truth, I can't really remember what I actually did this year...
But still I don't want to forget
my friends of 5sn Ketari 2008
We have been together for so long
Some of us go way back to kindergarten or Year 1
We cheered and jeered
Laughed and played
I don't want to forget those happy memories^^

I'm also afraid of the year 2009
I'm afraid cause I'll have to get my results for SPM
I'm afraid I might have to choose the right choice
I'm afraid of all those dilemmas ahead of me!

I remember the poem
'The Road not Taken'
by Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
And sorry I could not travel both...

This poem really fits this situation, doesn't it??



This post is a bit emo-ish...
Hehe^^





Farewell is just a simple word, goodbye is just a simple expression
What really counts is the feeling of being apart...


Au Revoir~ 2008
And
Welcome 2009!!!!










1 comment:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

First one to wish you in this commentbox:

Happy Cow Year! (niu)

Lembu la me..