Wednesday, December 3, 2008

KL~一日游~

I'm giving up!!!I'm giving up!!
Chinese is so difficult to type...
Not that I dunno Chinese...
Haizzz...

My mum took my bro and I to KL yesterday^^
With 2 of my friends tagging along=.=
Sweet Li 'fang ren fei ji'
So she didn't come...

Well anyway...
We went there by bus> MARA
My mum decided that just riding from Titiwangsa to Masjid Jamek was not fun enough...
=.=
She decided to take us on a tour...
An LRT-sight-seeing-tour...
Blah...
We shouldn't have listened...
Why??
We ended up riding the LRT to the last station and ended up in God knows where....
I had no idea where we were at that time...
Gah!!!!!
Just when we thought things could not get worse...
The conductor told us to shove our butts off the LRT!!!
I was still in a daze...
So we got off...
Everyone was kinda shocked, nervous, scared??
I dunno...Eager??

I ended up in a lonely, quiet neighbourhood...
In other words, we were lost!!!!!!!!!!
LOST!!!
And we had no idea where on earth were we...
Haizzz...
The things we do for fun...
=.=

My friends and I made a mental note to ourselves,
next time my mum comes up with some kind of crazy idea...
just smile and walk away...
Or else we'll find ourselves in an ugly situation...
Haizzz...

But in the end we made it
Hooray!!!
Yes!!!
KLCC!!!
KINOKUNIYA!!!


I'm a bit lazy to type all the events out, so...
Let's have a look at the photos...




The GIANT Christmas tree!!!
Reminds me of Jack and the Beanstalk



Presents hanging in mid air
Whoever thought of this is a genius!!
Its even better than the Christmas tree!!!


Santa's gift factory??!!!



This ladies and gentlemen is my half eaten breakfast
Pancake+mint ice cream
This is a must for everyone!!
Love it^^



Nate River a.k.a. Pig's pancake...
With chocolate and vanilla ice cream


Monitor's pancake^^
With Apple cinnamon
Good??


WalauA...
Comic section at Kinokuniya....

But sadly...
Everything was in Japanese...
Haizzz...
And not to mention everything was wrapped up in plastic...
Haizzz...


Spiral Suiri no Kizuna??
I want to have it!!!
But the price for one is way too expensive..
Not worth it...
So, only take photo loh...
Is this illegal??


Another pretty and expensive book
a drawing collection...
XD






The magnificent view but we forgot to go there for a stroll...
Hehe....




Oh yeah...
And we watched Madagascar 2...
Extremely funny...

*This is your captain speaking, we have good news and bad news
The good news is we're landing,
... ...
The bad news is we're crash landing!!

Haha...

*Gloria: What do you like about me??
Moto-moto: You're big.
Gloria: And??
Moto-moto: You're plump...
Gloria: And??
... ...
=.=
This conversation is not taking us anywhere...

This is a very interesting plus hilarious movie!!
A must see!!


Just got 5 books...
Haizzz...
Cause they were too expensive...
But fyi, there's a 20% discount on every children books(english)
If there wasn't any discount these 5 books will cost up to RM160!!!



The book mark mum bought for me^^
It was bought at a shop called ARCH...
Very unique
Love it^^


The two books I have been dreaming for^^
The Sleepwalker & Necropolis


RM5.20 pencil boxes^^
The white one is mine...
The black is my mum's


SUSHI!!!!
Yes!!!!
I love it!!!!


That's the overall story^^




*Cheers*

5 comments:

Nate River said...

hey ,

Spiral Riynn a.k.a chicken,

some pic of urs actually dun need readers to crane their neck to look at it u knw?

click right on d mouse n choose rotate clockwise, readers can look at it at d right angle. no neck injurues. no visit to d hospital needed.

k?

send me COMMENTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Spiral Riynn said...

... ...

Spiral Riynn said...

So now you've decided to become a sarcastic nut...
=.=

Or perhaps a sarcastic pig??

Nate River said...

a sarcastic genius~

Spiral Riynn said...

pig :p