Thursday, December 25, 2008

What I did in Raub^^

What I did in Raub besides lazing about^^
Part of it was dull and boring
Part of it was quite fun^^
Since I was always fooling around with my cousins
Since I couldn't upload the photos using my cousin's computer some of these photos might be a bit late

My cousins, bro and I went up the hill opposite of our house to help my aunt clean up the place...
And I decided to snap some pictures^^
It was quite fun actually
if you minus the creepy, slimy worms we dug up, the itching weeds, the crazy blood sucking mosquitoes, and the leaves that seem to be all over the place...
I should have took a 'before' picture to show you guys^^
It was a big difference
We made the difference^^

And...
My aunt and my mum came up with a brilliant idea!!
We're going to have a barbecue there during the Chinese New Year!!!
OOOlalala...
Yes!!!!
I love the idea!!!

FYI, these photos are not in chronological order...


The big heap of dirt and leaves and pebbles
We were supposed to burn it...
But we couldn't get the fire starting coz of the rocks and pebbles
and then we got scolded by my aunt^^
Haha...


This is the crazy idea of mine...
We found this useless stove thingy and a container...
I decided to mash the dirt leaves and everything nasty in it and feed it to the chickens^^
Haha...
Cruel aren't I??


Want some??
It's delicious!!!
Cooked by a world class chef>> me^^
Haha...


My bro and cousin digging for worms I think...
Ewwwww...


This is the shed...
Which was once some sort of tree house...
Now it's degraded into a junk house...
My cousin said maybe when our uncles come back, we'll build a new tree house
(though it's not on a tree)
And that will be our hiding place^^


The nasty chicken coop...
Yikes!
My cousin fed them chilly...
And surprisingly, they gobbled it down without breathing fire


I dunno what are these plants...
Chilly perhaps...
=.=


The green shirt is my brother...
The other one is my cousin...
They are best buds!!
What are they up to now??


Another chilly plant...
(I think)
To satisfy my mum's insane crave for chillies...



The pebbles and worn out snail shells I used to 'decorate'...
=.='''
Lame??


And the fire was lit...
Contributing carbon monoxide and other harmful gases to the air...
=.=
Haizzz...

We ate sweetcorn!!!
It was incredible!!!!!
Love it!!!!!!!!
Want more!!!


This is me...
=.='''
For the record, I don't really look like that =.='''
That's just a stupid mask my cousin bought...


Aha!!!
Tong Yuan Festival*
~冬至节快乐~
Though it's kinda late...
Better late than never right??
See those crazy ideas from the four of us??
See that lizard??
The funniest is the '$' sign^^
Haha...


Not much...



Cheerio^^

3 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

About the mask..
It might be you and i wouldn't even know! Haha nah, just kiddin :P

The lizard tong yuan is just soooo random lol!

Wow, you went there for some kind of a "nature retreat" eh?

Seems you had fun there too ^^

Nate River said...

i like d snowball^^ lizard is creative^^ n d $ sign^^ i wan it!!!

Spiral Riynn said...

IceGlacial: Haha... you're right, you won't know^^ The lizard was made by my cousin...


Nate River: ... We were like playing with plasticine...