Monday, December 1, 2008

Haha...



This little kitty is from Raub^^
There is indeed something wrong with my computer
=.='''
But, I could suddenly upload my photos!
Yay me^^
There's another advantage... Hehe...

Just came back from theory class...
I forgot so many things...
I was sitting there wondering, 'what the hell is suspension??'
Haha...
Nasib baik ingat lar...
Yes, I finished my old theory exercises bout decorations and stuff...
Now, I'm moving on to Grade 6 theory past year questions^^

Gambate...

Practical leh??
Doing Grade 8^^
Hehe
Okay lar...
Overall^^
But scales, thats another matter...
Haizzz...
I forgot everything...
Haha...
The pieces?? Okay lar... Did practise^^
Just some counting problems...


That's all....

^@^

1 comment:

Nate River said...

pretty~

i luv it sooooooooo much~~~

send me good comments~