Friday, December 26, 2008

Cute^^

Kawaii*
I bought this from a shop from Raub called Yong Family^^
I fell in love with it the moment I set eyes on it
You can say that's love at first sight^^
Haha...


Cute family^^


This is a box I bought^^
It was very cute
'Teddy Friends'
I think it cost around RM 5 something...


kawaii^^


See those heart shaped cards in the box??
Actually I got them from other boxes
There was supposed to be one card per box...
Hehe...
This doesn't count as shoplifting right??
haha
Anyway, the sales girl didn't even notice them...
She didn't even care...
Haizzz...


Cute cards^^
Love them^^




Cheerio~

8 comments:

Nate River said...

i oso buy a present box tat hv d bear image on it. cute cute 1. suppose 2 use as presents exchange. cant resist it then keep it as mine le = =

你也会一见钟情的啊???

那两个熊熊很可爱~多少钱厚?

卡很美~ 你没被人家扁过厚?

Spiral Riynn said...

... ...

蕴如 said...

好可爱

Jiaxin said...

谢谢你来我的部落格留言。。。

呵呵,原来你也是劳勿人,
你读什么中学?

Nate River said...

她是文冬人.

DSYF said...

Cute cute!!^^

Anonymous said...

i love the teddy oso ^^

Ç明洁⌂ said...

i hv the box & the card..
bt the card nt love shape de^^