Monday, December 1, 2008

Random...


Black n white world...


Ginger n Furball^^


Spiral cake for Spiral Riynn
Hehe
>.~


Random pictures
My mum went to Cameron Highlands and bought strawberries back
Sour...


Don't ask what is that in the mug...
It looks to me like mud...


My brother's birthday cake^^
Chocolate n cheese...
Blah...


My birthday cake^^
Fruit cake^^



Pom poms~
from Nate River a.k.a. Pig
^^


My homemade sushi
^@^
Haha...
Looked good...
But the taste... ... =.='''


My violin
Not very good lar...
Haven't practised for quite sometime...


Random pictures...
Since there was something wrong with my computer so I wanted to store/them here on my blog loh...
They're all memories...


*@ CHEERS @*

4 comments:

Nate River said...

u dun need d "a.k.a pig".

jz nate river. k

Nate River said...

go to my blog n see my newest updates, n leave a comment pls~

tis is a must, bcoz u r my 死党~

Spiral Riynn said...

死党~ yr head!!!
Me and tay only 死党...
u?? Small fry...
Akakakaka...

Anonymous said...

这次我帮敏敏…
讲真的啦,她一点都没说错啦…
还有,你都知道她华文时常写错字的啦…
现在她打错字也不稀奇啦…
她真的是我们的“死挡”
………
………
(死命挡着的人,不让她接近我们…)