Thursday, December 4, 2008

My brother and his humour...

I was sitting in front of my computer reading an online comic
then my bro walked in and said
"Hey, you've been sitting there for so long you've become part of the furniture..."
I was like,"Huh?? =.="

Wow, part of the furniture!!
He's only 10...
And know he knows way more idioms than I did when I was his age...

And these days he's been running around and shouting
"... ...for Pete's sake!!"
When I was his age...
I didn't even know those words existed!!
@.@
Kids...

And once, he told my mom...
"Hey, ask me to dance"
... ...
My mom: Okay... Let's dance...
Bro: No no no... I have two left feet, two right feet, two heads and one eye...

Two left feet??
Another idiom...
Haizzz...

Then...
Bro: Mom you have eyes in the back of your head...
I was like, huh??
You know that too??
You really have an old head on your young shoulders^^

Mom??
Yes??
You are a barking dog that seldom bites^^

And there was once...
Me: Is it really that hot??
(My bro was sweating like a pig in a microwave)
Bro: Oh, I sweat for fun...

... ...


Hahax...

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Basically, my blog is in mandarin, but somehow, I got some friends who do not understand mandarin, so I try to post entry with english and mandarin...

Nate River said...

o, sometines i thought ur bro is easily influence, wat u hv said once to him he keep say tat when im around~

i like to whack him at d back of head, can?

Aki said...

thx ^^
u lyk draw comic?i saw ur drawing veli nice...
de banner u do urself a??

Spiral Riynn said...

Aki: Im not very good lar...

Akira: Oh^^

Nate River: Pig :p