Thursday, January 1, 2009

First post for 2009!!!

Yay!!
I drew a few drawings last night =.=
When I say 'last night' I mean in the middle of the night!!
Haizzz...
I wasn't really counting down...
I don't care bout that...
I was really having trouble sleeping!!!
Blah!!!
Anyway, here's the drawings...
I drew quite a few but I decided only these were fit to be posted on my blog...
Hehe^^

This is the plain version...
2009
Hehe^^
Can you guys see Raspberry, Twinkle Toes and Cupcake...
^^
I tried to make it look like a cow...
But It looks more like a retarded imp...
=.=


This is the 'dirty' version
2009
I tried to make it less plain but ended up destroying my sketch!!
...=.=...


This girl kinda looks like a doll...
She's waiting for somebody... (I think?)
Hehe^^


'An Angel's Gaze'
Actually I wanted to draw a pretty curly haired model with an expensive looking bottle of perfume...
But instead now it looks like a model with a bottle of salt/pepper...
Blah!
Never mind lar...
I was just practicing anyway^^



~*owari*~

7 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Okay, now here's what you should do -

Imagine how do i look like and draw me on paper.

Challenging, huh?

Naah, just joking, you dun have to draw a weird person like me, XD.

Geez, i still admire people who's good in drawing - i suppose you're one of them.

Goodluck for your SPM results again, and goodluck for the rest of the year.

Anonymous said...

wow, u so good in drawing oh!
is cute ^^

Nate River said...

well...

it is a bottle of salt ot pepper or wateva rite?

if u havent mention tat u r meaning 2 draw a perfume, i never would regard it as perfume...

haha

thanks anywayXD

u know wat i m thinking^^

Spiral Riynn said...

❤ IceGlacial™ ❤: Very witty... Hehe^^ I could try if I wasn't so lazy... Thanks~


双子星 IX: Actually, I'm not that good... thanks for visiting my blog anyway...

Nate River: ... ... So what?? Who cares??

JW said...

haha..perfume huh...
i thought some alcoholic drinks~
anyway~still nice~

Agnes Sim said...

cute drawing! ;-)

Arliexzter Galliarno said...

haha!!