Monday, January 12, 2009

Japanese name^^




I was damn bored...
= =
So I decided to look for a Japanese name^^
Hehe
I found a few websites that translates names...
And guess what??

Spiral Riynn

in Japanese became

Supairaruriinn

Sheesh!!
That's one horrible Japanese name = ='

And my real name in Japanese became
... ...

Ri Zuhi Nin


My god!!!
Is that even a name??
Conclusion??
Bad, lousy, rubbish...

Want to try it??
Click me^^







Next...
I came across another website that provided some fine Japanese names...

I used my real name
and poof!!!

I got Sakura Yoshida

Not bad...
And I wanted to try it's accuracy
I submitted my real name the second time and found

Sorano Ito

The third time??

Yuri Matsumoto

The fourth??

Kohana Kuga

And you can guess what I'm trying to say here...
I don't think that was very accurate...
But if I were to pick...
I'll pick the first one^^

Sakura Yoshida
Though I dunno what it means...

If you want to try it
Click me^^





Next...
I came across another website
click me^^

I submitted my real name~

and found...

松尾 Matsuo (tail of a pine tree)

和子 Kazuko (friendly child).


Matsuo Kazuko^^


I tried it the second time...
It was still the same^^
Yahoo!!!

I submitted Spiral Riynn
and got...

篠原 Shinohara (bamboo field)

千秋 Chiaki (very fine in autumn).

Shinohara Chiaki^^






So... you guys tell me which one am I supposed to use??
For fun lar... I mean...






~*owari*~

2 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Mine's..

浜野 Hamano (seaside field)
涼 Ryou (refreshing)

Weird, Ryou is how i sign my essays in school.

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha^^ Big coincidence^^