Friday, January 2, 2009

Seriously there's NO title~~

First, don't ask me why I drew this hideous creature...
=.='''

Well
I'm gonna tell you...
Haizzz...
My idiot of a brother asked/begged/pleaded me to draw this ugly thing for him...
Apparently, he has been playing RPG games for way too long...
Dragon Fable I think...
Anyway...
The ugly dude below is called Xan...
I think...
=.='''
My brother gave me the description:
Burning skull, Dressed like Santa, holding a fireball that's all
Blah!
How was I supposed to draw with that little description??
So I added the large mutated claw... Opps??
Hehe...

Xan...


The only thing I like about this is the fireball his holding...^^

Santa's deadly twin brother from hell...


AAaa...
This is a doodle...
^^
You can guess from where...
Hehe^^
Doesn't look much like the original though...
Still practicing...



~*owari*~

5 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Ghost Rider actually tried to impersonate Santa?

Nate River said...

= =

very xian ar?

Spiral Riynn said...

... ...Haha...

JW said...

Haha..shaman king~XD...the manga that open up my drawing talents
(= ="")
art from girls will always different...contain "cute" element(huh??)

Spiral Riynn said...

JW:
... ... Hehe^^ Well that's my style of drawing, you can't blame me T___T