Saturday, March 28, 2009

Anugerah Cemerlang?

MyEm0.Com


Yes... Went to school today for anugerah cemerlang^^
Got a prize
I just got 6As only
But I can still get a prize and cert^^
Akakakakaka!!!
MyEm0.Com
Are you jealous^^
Keke...
Too lazy to type again...
Hehe...
Just photos...




Guess what is this...
Haha...

MyEm0.Com
Haha...
It's my 'weird' trophy^^
I really dunno whether it's supposed to be called a trophy or not...
Haizzz...
No wonder I can get a prize to for just 6As...
This is plastic and it's like a box?


My sijil penghargaan...

It's a very very thin no quality paper...
And the sijil berhenti is behind it...


Tada!
SIJIL BERHENTI SEKOLAH...
It's just a piece of A4 paper only...
= ='''
It's even smaller and mini-er than a piece of A4 paper...
It's like a resit!!!!
MyEm0.Com


This is the Taman Bunga Raya of my beloved school...
Keke...
We were told that there were 50 kinds of hibiscus species in this tiny garden...
But...MyEm0.Com
There weren't even 50 hibiscus plants...
Do the seeds count??



That person is Chai Yee/ Hisano loh...

See the drawing above??
It's actually a mural!!
At school...
What do you call this kind of paintings??
Abstract painting??
Reminds me of Cruella de Vil...
Hehe...
= ='''


Another abstract painting...


See those monkey bars??
They were added after we left school...
Weird...


Haha...


My school...
To be honest...
It looks better in the photo...



See those holes in the cardboard?
They're shaped like those science apparatus right??
I wonder do they plan on putting the real ones in...


The form 1 block...


Pretty^^


See this??MyEm0.Com
It says...

ANUGERAH KECERMELANGAN

AKADEMIK

SEKOLAH TERBAIK

PMR 2006

DAERAH BENTONG

SMK KETARI



Wakakakaka!!!
I took my PMR that year^^
Thank you thank you!!!



The stairs to pejabat^^
Pretty huh?
I mean the mural...
Not the stairs...
The colour of the stairs are just plain weird...


Getting our Sijil Berhenti in the office^^
So crowded...


Downstairs...
The Ex-PMR students who got good results^^
Taking photos^^
We had to take too...
MyEm0.Com
I don't wanna take photos!...


This is Asma with her sister^^
Akakakaka!!!
MyEm0.Com
Sorry Asma^^


Cause your sister was too cute^^
MyEm0.Com
Give her too me?
Yes??
... ...
You're cute too don't worry...




Actually they're a lot more things that I want to write about after our anugerah cemerlang session...
We went to KFC lar...
And other places...
Did some really stupid things...
= =''
Hehe^^
But I'll save it for another post...
Cause this post is already ridiculously long...



Night^^


MyEm0.Com

4 comments:

sing said...

Congrates o!

Your school looks nice to me. It's full of colours..and the murals are beautiful

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks... My school r? OK lar...

Anonymous said...

全彭亨第一名~

说真的,我还是有点难以置信!

Spiral Riynn said...

Yup^^ Me too, can't believe it... Looks better in the photo... hehe