Monday, March 23, 2009

~*Secret gathering*~




Hahax
Had a secret gathering at my house...
Yup, secret meaning my mum doesn't know bout it = =
And she still doesn't know bout it now...
Haha...
I'm bad aren't I...
Well...
I didn't do it deliberately, I had my reasons...
Reason 1: I didn't want my mum to ask lots and lots of weird questions...
Reason 2: it's more fun meeting secretly...
Haha...
Now by secretly gathering I don't mean a date between couples and stuff...

I mean between friends^^

We sorta planned it...
Well not me... I'm not taking all the credit...
Hisano a.k.a. Chai Yee planned it... I guess...
She can drive now so she wanted to show off a bit drive around...

Oh and my mum didn't know cause she was at work
and as you all know...
I've finished Form 5 and spend my time lazing about and doing practically nothing...
Hahax
-T______T-
So a secret gathering was no big deal^^

For the 'gathering' only 3 turned up
= =
Sweet + Pig + Driver

meaning

Sweet Li + Nate River + Hisano^^
One didn't turn up though(at work lorh)

We just chatted the day away...
Oh and the 3 of them came to my house at around 9 in the morning...
I didn't realize that they already arrived right in front of my doorstep!
And they were shouting, screaming and yelling on top of their lungs, calling for me...
Haha... >.<>

Well it went smoothly...
Anyway we just talked and exchanged latest news
News in other words gossip useful information... = ='''

Took some photos before they left...
Perhaps for the last time...
Those were the rarest moments...
We...I NEVER take photos...
At least that was before...
It was really funny^^ and not to mention weird...






4 crazy teenage girls running amok in my living room...
Call 911!!!
Especially the one in front!!! (what r u holding the phone for??)


... ...
= ='''
*sweatdrop*
Se the fat plump one?? that's me...
The one beside me is Sweet^^
And let's just ignore the big headed one in front...
All I can say shout is
"Get OFF my sofa!!!!"


Crazy...
= ='''


Pig = Nate River = Shao Min...
She was the one holding the camera...
And she just snapped herself!!!
Haizzz...
Stingy!!


Still the same...
At least I'm in the photo...
But poor Hisano is cut in HALF!!!


This one lagi TERUK!!!



I love this...
Though I'm hidden in the shadows...
*sob*
Hehe^^
See the similarities in their clothing??
white and stripped pink??
Weird, huh?


I name this... The Sleeping Beauty P.I.G.
Akakakakakakaka!!!
Since she got a new phone...
She busied herself in listening to Sodagreen...
She's crazy about the band or the lead singer...
I have no idea and I don't even want to know!

What are you doing with my couch??
We enjoy teasing her sooooo much^^
Hahax
It kinda became second nature to us^^


Yay!
P.I.G. playing MY piano...
Hahax


Listening to Sodagreen leh??


Smallest... Medium... Medium large... Largest!!!
S > M > L > XXXXXL!!!
Akakakakakakaka!!
And spot the difference??
The other 3 are ladies footwear
And the other pair... is plain weird and is mine...
Haha...
I have no love in ladies footwear or high heels...
= ='''


Yay^^ Star~
But this picture isn't that beautiful...
Wei, Chai Yee...
If you're seeing this...
Send the one you snapped to me kkk???


blur blur picture...
Bye bye~
*blows my nose and waves a hanky*
They're going home...


Just get in the car and drive!!!

Get yourselves off my property before I pop your guts full of lead!!!

Sound familiar?? That's my favorite line from home alone 1 ^^
Akakaka...

Yaya...
Just go already!!!

Shoooooo!!!!





Oh yeah...
I almost forgot...
This is a precious photo/ moment/ memory...



Me(the plump one) and Chai Yee/ Hisano (the darker one)
Akakakakakakaka!!!
Friends forever!!
Well...
nothing really lasts forever
but may our friendship shine brightly for forever and a day^^
YAY US^^






Cheerio~ Had a fun and joyful day^^
Thankx so much guys^^






7 comments:

Nate River said...

死三八

现在我踩你多过你踩我了好不好

别把自己抬得多高

你只是有个手机乱乱偷拍人家罢了

还有

你是XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL size 啦

有空再相聚

我要拍回你

vcwanyi said...

well it seems you all are having lots of joyful moment during the SECRET GATHERING XD
i envy you lar~
simple but long lasting friendship

Spiral Riynn said...

Nate River
... ...
What do you mean by the words above?!
You should be thanksful and grateful that I even bothered to send you the photos you wanted!!!
Ungrateful little twerp!!!


♥-wanyi-♥
... ... Well kinda...

小虫 said...

haha~ 需不需要讲到是酱神秘似的 XD
friendz gathering only mah~

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha...^^

Anonymous said...

She can drive now so she wanted to show off a bit drive around...

想要我打你啊!
=.=

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha^^