Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Haunted House Photos^^ + Help!





Red alert
The photos below are no good before pregnant ladies, people that have cardiac arrest easily and so on...

MyEm0.ComEh-hem...
This is actually a post about something that happened long long time ago...
Well not that long actually...

It happened last year >> 2008

Somewhere around August I think...during the school carnival^^


The Haunted House!!!

(I spelled it correctly this time = =)


Actually I did post something similar to this before...
But it was without any pictures...

I got hold of some of the Haunted House pictures from my friend
and decided to post them up here^^
Hehe^^


Our gang was involved in the Hunted House...
We enjoyed it very much!!!
Scaring people is much better than being scared by someone else
-@.@-
Keke^^

Hisano and I were acting as 'geisha ghosts'...
Hehe...

We were actually wearing our class's curtains...

Self-made-kimonos, done by Sherly^^
Sherly was a ghost in a red dress...
She shrieked a lot...
The pig/ Nate River was a mummy at first but then since the toilet paper kept falling off,
she decided to switch to a ghost doll??

And Yik Yee was a chinese cheongsam ghost...


Another one...
Brings back memories though...






Wanna see my before and after photos??








MyEm0.ComThis is before...
The 'normal' me... = ='''

Wanna see the 'ghost' me??



Loading...












Loading...


Wait...












Just be patient!!








... ...




Loaded!

Tada!!!
Kakakakkakakaka!!!!
This is me!! Believe it or not^^
I look like a beggar in rags don't I??
I'm actually wearing our class's curtains...
Hehe...


I enjoyed seeing our customers screaming their heads off
and running away from me!!!
Yes...
MyEm0.Com
Kakakakaka!!!

Me...
Haha^^
Weird + Hideous scene!!


Ben??
What are you doing beside me??!!!

Anyway...
I can still remember when my friends informed me that we earned RM 1000++
I was shocked!!! No kidding~
I wonder will we be able to set up another Haunted House this year^^
Can't wait to chill you to the bone^^







Started reading Tamadun Islam just now...
After I finished reading one page...
I felt really dizzy...
MyEm0.Com
Help?!

MyEm0.Com Nooooooo!!!!!!
All words and no pictures!!!
Lousy book...
Still debating...
Should I take history or not...
Yes or no??
MyEm0.Com





That's all...
Haizzz...
Bye bye~
MyEm0.Com

9 comments:

糖糖bibi said...

walao~now oni u upload all the photos......

Fishymoonie said...

Haha, I think your make up for the haunted house is brilliant. Scary~

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... Just got those photo mah...^^

Haha... Thanks~

蕴如 said...

哇!看到那照片还真的吓到我一跳,好恐怖咧

Spiral Riynn said...

Hehe^^

Kishia Mae said...

Wa~
kinda scary@@@
i saw u 2day in skul~^^

Spiral Riynn said...

Really? Didn't see you??

Anonymous said...

好美好的回忆!
我很记得,我们两个人穿着窗帘布游街!
O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... Indeed indeed... Got the photos from SK2... Now only see the photos... So long...