Friday, March 20, 2009

KL trip




Beware this post contains way too many photos...
Those who find photos difficult to digest please skip it
Haha

Went to KLCC on Thursday...
Practically begged my mum to take us there...
The main reason: I wanted to watch Race to Witch Mountain!!
Watched it = very satisfied
Better than I thought!!
Hilarious + Exciting = great movie^^

Love it^^

Well you don't look like aliens!

What does an alien look like?

You know what aliens looks like...They're like little green people, with antennas and take me to your leader, earthlings, the whole...

Haha...
Love this part, priceless!!


Everybody know this??
It's KLCC...
duh~


In the gazebo = =


Yes...
Again you see the sweetcorn^^


The park...
I'm just too lazy to type...


My mum and bro beside that huge tree...
@.@


Random


Random



Yup^^
KLCC


= ='''
Yay, I'm holding the building in my hand^^


The chocolate shop...
I bet Nate River(chocoholic) would love to live in here^^
I love the poster^^
Cute~


Books, books and books^^
If only I live here...


Books!
*screams like a fan and faints*


Books again...


Saw this book...
my darling Lelouch from Code Geass!!!
Oh yeah!!!
But unfortunately, it was wrapped up...
Haizzz....


Comics...
Way too expensive!!


Comics duh~
But the thing is...
All of them are wrapped!!!
Can't even peek inside...
Haizzz....


The view of the park... taken from Kinokuniya


Amazing view huh...


The crowded food court!!
Couldn't even find an empty spot!!!


Stuff toys~
I'm not a big fan of stuff animals
But these are really adorable^^



LOVE this shop^^
I think it's called the Lovely Lace
Full of delicate and pretty things^^


The cold storage...
I regret not buying any sushi...
*sob*
It wasn't because I forgot or anything...
But it was cause of that stupid e-mail I received!!!
About a Japanese man that ate way too many sushi and ended up having worms in his brain!!
Just thinking about it could make me puke!!
Ewwwwww...
So no sushi untill I get rid of that disgusting image in my brain...


Bought this pretty hairband from Lovely Lace...
I really like it~
Hehe...


Yes...
Books!!
Bought 4 only...
*sob*
These won't last long...
I've already finished one of the books...
Maximum Ride...
Just took half a day...
*sigh*
I'll try to read them slowly...
*Promise


My bro bought this book...
Tales of Beedle the Bard^^
Read it...
But the stories are really weird...in a good way
= ='''





Conclusion:
Enjoyed my day but really tired and my legs ache like hell!!
Really really love Race to Witch Mountain^^
Much better than Escape to Witch Mountain(old version)
Wish I could've watched City of Ember too...
But my mum made us pick one...
Haizzz...


Really tired now...
= =


Cheerio~






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

爽啦你!
O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
去KL玩~~

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha^^ Don't you go to KL all the time too??

Anonymous said...

=.=!!!

问题是,我通常去KL不是玩的,
陪我妈妈而已~

Spiral Riynn said...

ooo... electroplating r??