Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Results... *sob*



Oh my Gawd!!!

Tomorrow's the big day!!!

Can't believe it!!!

Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
@.@



Actually...

To be honest I don't really know what to expect...

Will it be good?

Or bad??

Who knows...

I really hope that I can get full As...

But that kinda seems impossible

Seeing how badly I've done...

Maybe I'll get lucky?

It seems as if my whole future rests on my results...

= =

Am I being paranoid?

I wonder will I cry...

T.T

Maybe I might... Maybe not...

For the PMR and UPSR I somehow managed to scrape full As...

But I wonder how this will come out...

= =

Thinking about it makes me more and more depressed...

My heart beats faster whenever I think about it...

I really hope that it'll go well...

Haizzz...

I'm really eager and nervous now...






Oh and I'll also like to say...

Welcome back!!!

To all my friends who went for National Service!!!

Especially Chai Yee a.k.a. Hisano ^^

Welcome back once again...


4 comments:

vcwanyi said...

sigh...
im nervous too~~~
>.<

Anonymous said...

谢谢!
O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

小虫 said...

wahaha...good luck la!!

Spiral Riynn said...

Haizzz...