Sunday, March 22, 2009

Duh~ Paintings again...




Been feeling very empty these days...
Dunno why...
I've been doing nothing but sleep + eat + read + sleep = pig
Haizzz...



Couldn't think of anything to do yesterday...
So I started sketching something...
And I ended up painting it...
It's pretty lousy...
Cause I haven't been practicing lately...
Even the water colors have hardened...
I just posted them up here just for the sake of updating my blog...
Haizzz...
*lazy*


The sketch^^


-SpiRAl rIyNn-
Yup, that's me...
o(≧v≦)o~


O(∩_∩)O~
I've been wanting to paint something about spirals...
I once had a shirt that had a spiral on it that was something like this...
But my mum dumped it...
(╯﹏╰)


The sketches...
They look pretty lousy to me = =
Haizzz...

This... is Sarah Presley...
Don't ask me why...
That name just popped into my head...
She's a fun loving and charming blond girl...
Who enjoys reading(a lot!)
And carries her books and stuff around in a cart...
Like Maggie(is it spelled like that?) from Inkheart


This is Penelope Martin...
= =
She's a quiet girl that loves snow and winter a lot
Penelope is always alone and seldom talks...
She likes to draw and paint though...
But mostly paints the snow...


-Penelope Martin-



This is the doll called Lace...
She's a puppet... so that's not much to say...


-Half done-


-Star Sweeper-
Half done...
Too lazy to finish the background...


... ...
This is little Muffin^^
She's a Star Sweeper too^^

My messy table
haha~
See the Rubik's cube at the corner??
I made it!
Muahahahaha!!!
@.@'''


This is Raspberry^^ again...





Can't wait for tomorrow^^
My friends are coming to my house^^
Secretly of course!
If my mum finds out...
I'll be dead meat!!!
Hehe...





Oh and good luck to my friends who are going for National Service(second batch)
Good Luck~
By the sound of things, you'll need it!!!
See ya~



~Cheerio~

8 comments:

Pik Ling said...

Ur drawing very nice and very cute!!the spiral thing not bad, very artistic!
I'm still young lah :p

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks^^

Anonymous said...

反正你现在那么得空,
设计logo给你的blog啦,
O(∩_∩)O~
我的建议如何?
o(≧v≦)o~

好期待明天...
~\(≧▽≦)/~

*不要明天跟我讲要cancel啊!
我mengamuk的啊!

~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦
期待明天~~

Spiral Riynn said...

Idiot...

Anonymous said...

=.=
需不需要这样讲我哦...
Im so hurt..
T.T

Nate River said...

lan shui

^^

Spiral Riynn said...

Huh?? What does it mean??

Ademog said...

hueee (^0^)... your drawing is so nice
keep it up ^^